Airtel Started Activating New Pack According To TRAI Rule

I selected the package twice and now activated all the packs that i choose earlier and now.cc also not connecting . Is there any way to remove broadcaster bouquet.
Check the below pic.
Selcafe >Connections >Broadcaster Bouquets
There is option to remove active bouqets in your list. I marked it with green Circle
Select which bouquet you want to delete and click remove

Ok .. Thanks for your help..

Why is it mandatory?
NCF charge is like monthly rental to DTH companies for giving connection to you.
about DD channels mandatory you need to ask TRAI.no one knows the answer;)

Check the below pic.
Selcafe >Connections >Broadcaster Bouquets
There is option to remove active bouqets in your list. I marked it with green Circle
Select which bouquet you want to delete and click remove
Tnq . But i removed one and later not able to remove any broadcaster bouquets or make new plan bcoz of the recent request still in progress. They add more channel to increase the nfc.

Tnq . But i removed one and later not able to remove any broadcaster bouquets or make new plan bcoz of the recent request still in progress. They add more channel to increase the nfc.
Bro after 30 minutes try again this time select all the bouquets you want to deactivate at once then use remove selected option.

Last edited:
@Anup Tiwari bros have your problem resolved regarding adding hd bouquets and hd alcarte channels, bros are you able to add sd channels or sd bouquets via app or selfcare.

@Anup Tiwari bro, as you have activated value sports hd pack Rs 495 does it includes n.c.f, the total amount of pack is Rs 495 or more, bro can we can alcarte sd or hd channels along with value sports hd pack.
No bro I have still problem with HD alcarte .
When I activated hd sports airtel charged ncf 200 rs. If I selected extra channels we have to paid extra 23 rs

Now finally I selected my pack
IRSbnuJ.jpg

My pack converted to Airtel bundle... Can i use topups code for activation of HD id

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock