Airtel Started Activating New Pack According To TRAI Rule

They didn't activate my pack yet still i'm getting the option to choose now although i gave my curated channels list :(

For me not bebited any amount & not yet activated any new pack.

Last edited:
Airtel Now Started Activating New Pack. My One Connection Pack Just Change. All Activated Free Topup Deactivated From My Account.
They Showing Pack Price Without NCF. But Its Total Cost 336.

Free recording topup also removed ?

I am currently having value prime royal hd pack for 13 months activated 5 months ago so basically 8 months left . So my pack will also be transfer to new pack ? Or my pack will get continued same as earlier. Pls help me ?

I am currently having value prime royal hd pack for 13 months activated 5 months ago so basically 8 months left . So my pack will also be transfer to new pack ? Or my pack will get continued same as earlier. Pls help me ?

It should continue for next 8 months as Training asked Operators to honour the long term commitments and continue Long Duration packs if the Customer intends to continue with their Long Duration Packs.

So your Value Prime Royal HD will remain until validity expires.

It should continue for next 8 months as Training asked Operators to honour the long term commitments and continue Long Duration packs if the Customer intends to continue with their Long Duration Packs.

So your Value Prime Royal HD will remain until validity expires.

Thanks for reply But I got this message today?
As per new guidelines from TRAI, you can make your own pack and pay only for the channels you opt for. Else you can also choose from any of the new packs that Airtel has specially made for you. Activate your new pack today to avoid automatic change to the closest value pack. To opt, visit <Airtel Login : Pay Airtel Bill Online - Login Airtel My Account.>. NCF charges as applicable.

Last edited:
Thanks for reply But I got this message today?
As per new guidelines from TRAI, you can make your own pack and pay only for the channels you opt for. Else you can also choose from any of the new packs that Airtel has specially made for you. Activate your new pack today to avoid automatic change to the closest value pack. To opt, visit <Airtel Login : Pay Airtel Bill Online - Login Airtel My Account.>. NCF charges as applicable.

It's send to every user irrespective of packs,

Airtel can't force you to move out as per TRAi' s provisions but after first week of February if you're pack continues then you can be sure that it's continuing and before that you may also confirm from Customer care that your pack continues until validity expires and also show your interest in continuing with your Long Duration pack.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock