• Thread starter mark2gp
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 67
  • Views: Views 5,986
Status
Not open for further replies.

mark2gp

Reaction score
Hi, most of the issues have been discussed elsewhere in the forum, but still can be confusing/outdated/discontinued at present.

#1.Can we operate internet apps without any dth balance?
#2.Are apps JioTv, Chrome, Kodi available in Play Store?
#3.Is side loading of these apps possible?
#4.4K/Atmos support now working for all major ott apps?
#5.Are usb hdd, remote kb/mouse, compatible with the box?
Many thanks in advance to those who take the time and trouble to provide the necessary info. 🙏

Last edited:
@dino29 are you spokeperson for Airtel dth or working in airtel it wing😂?, why u can't tolerate any negative comments on Airtel dth? what's your problem,

May u need to reverse this question and ask urself why u cannot tolerate anything good about Airtel Digital TV or why do u feel so happy when random accusations without any merit are made against Airtel Digital TV? Problem is that i am unbiased hence face the brunt of questions

I remember earlier this guy was DishTV fan 😂

Yeah! Such a great concept that if someone says true facts about any DTH then he or she is fanboy and if someone just criticise a brand without any reason then it is representation of being extremely fair . Kudos to this theory but sorry i do not abide by it.

By the way i have never been a Dish TV subscriber 😁

If I would want to 'portray negative lights', I had a plenty of them with proof. I closed the connection a week back, did you hear me making any fuss about that or creating posts for that?
I believe, when I took the connection, in that post itself I said- if I don't like their service, I won't continue. And I did not like!
Everyone who has paid for any service from any brand, they have 100% rights to criticize them if they are not happy with it. Reason- they are doing business not charity!

I never said u were indulging in such things.... I just made comment that such kind of posting pattern of some members has been noticed by me at several occasions .

As i have said sure each customer should applaud or criticise a brand when it is needed and this is what being responsible customer means. What is not right is creating ID's on this forum & through indirect way praise a particular brand or just make complaints against a brand which are not true in nature or just made up

ADTV also has flaws but again some people here tend to ignore it and only like to see the positive aspects

They then will go to other DTH threads and only bring out their flaws there ignore their positive aspects

Then they will have all the time in the world to defend their acts and post loooong articles to justify their acts

ADTV also has flaws but again some people here tend to ignore it and only like to see the positive aspects

They then will go to other DTH threads and only bring out their flaws there ignore their positive aspects

Then they will have all the time in the world to defend their acts and post loooong articles to justify their acts

Wrong buddy. I always state facts as they are. Long posts r much needed if someone raises lot of questions which need detailed explanation. I do appreciate many good things about Tata Play but as i have said u will see me commenting lot more in Airtel Digital TV section as i have been long using their connection and have more deeper knowledge regarding various aspects related to it. There r so many posts where i have put forward shortcomings of Airtel Digital TV tooo, infact i share such points with even senior people at Airtel Digital TV so that product offering and user experience can be enhanced

this forum should restrict number of characters as like Twitter, some people are writing long long essays here, which is barbaric and irritating

What is not right is creating ID's on this forum & through indirect way praise a particular brand or just make complaints against a brand which are not true in nature or just made up
This point was raised previously as well. So let me assure you on behalf of entire team that it's completely false and imaginary thing. We are maintaining very strict control over new account registers, their behaviour after registration, duplicate, fake accounts and other such things. There was point about bots also in an earlier post which is simply not possible, the forum system being used is advanced enough to effectively restrict it.

This point was raised previously as well. So let me assure you on behalf of entire team that it's completely false and imaginary thing. We are maintaining very strict control over new account registers, their behaviour after registration, duplicate, fake accounts and other such things. There was point about bots also in an earlier post which is simply not possible, the forum system being used is advanced enough to effectively restrict it.

Hi @Abhinav da. Thanks a lot for addressing all these queries. I do agree that Team Members try to keep a strict check on member accounts & their posting pattern to ensure there is fairness and transparency maintained in content posted on the forum. I also understand that forum software is quite capable of filtering out bots & thereby banning such accounts.

I do respect & admire all the hard work put in all team members .... I have full faith that rules n regulations are strictly implemented. Issue is that certain members are disguising their concerns/issue as being genuine but when one examines closely it can clearly be seen that actually there is attempt to malign the image of a company & concern being highlighted has just been artificially created thus lacking merit

Issue is that certain members are disguising their concerns/issue as being genuine but when one examines closely it can clearly be seen that actually there is attempt to malign the image of a company & concern being highlighted has just been artificially created thus lacking merit
Anyone who faces an issue with a brand and raises his/her frustration on this forum shouldn't be seen as someone who is trying to malign the brand. They might be/have genuinely facing/faced such issue and hence raising their voice against the brand. We shouldn't be judging anyone like that. If you think it's being done on purpose by anyone repeatedly, let us know in the TTT section and we will verify and take appropriate action.

Thanx for all the inputs i have received on ddf.

The fact remains that i was looking to get an additional/secondary/multi connection from ADTV, and on the ground, i am not able to get hold of one as shown online. Gonna wait for a couple more days and escalate to the nodal officer. Will post an update as things move forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock