Discussion Airtel Xstream Box availability at various cities

Is Airtel Xstream box available on your city yet?

• Total voters
Do any one knows... Where xstream box is available in Calicut, Kerala?....or anywhere in Kerala..
Selfcare shows upgrade option,But it's not available in kerala
I contacted Nodal officer by mail,He's saying will report to concerned authorities,Even he don't know a exact date:(

I think it's a software glitch. They have basically replaced Internet TV with the Xstream Box on the portal without considering the actual availability at customer's pin code. Ridiculous again from Airtel!
On booking page my location is shown but pin code is of some other city. Epic from Airtel! Now that i have booked through it, let's see if they reject for installation or actually come with same box!

Btw, how to contact them through mobile? I don't know what is Airtel DTH customer care number.

On booking page my location is shown but pin code is of some other city. Epic from Airtel! Now that i have booked through it, let's see if they reject for installation or actually come with same box!

Btw, how to contact them through mobile? I don't know what is Airtel DTH customer care number.
They will probably come with an old gen internet box.

They will probably come with an old gen internet box.
Correct. I called CC and she denied for Availability of it except 8 metro cities. She also said website bugs allowing other pin codes for booking where as they aren't supplying the set top boxes anywhere else.

I think it's a software glitch. They have basically replaced Internet TV with the Xstream Box on the portal without considering the actual availability at customer's pin code. Ridiculous again from Airtel!
Ridiculous is them charging the price of Xstream Box for Internet TV. Just ask @Subha_007 bro.

I believe they actually underestimate the people of smaller cities. They think people living in smaller cities aren't wealthy enough to purchase their premium line of products. Back in 2017, they did the same. They made it available months after the initial launch. And the product didn't took off as expected. Because initial excitement for any product fades away with time.

I believe they actually underestimate the people of smaller cities. They think people living in smaller cities aren't wealthy enough to purchase their premium line of products. Back in 2017, they did the same. They made it available months after the initial launch. And the product didn't took off as expected. Because initial excitement for any product fades away with time.
Until the launch of Xstream Box. Internet TV was not even available at most parts of India. I rejected Airtel because of how badly they treat people of smaller cities. I waited months for Android Box. After launch seeing my city ignored. I move to Tata Sky.

Or they may be thinking quality internet is unavailable anywhere other than metros. They aren't aware of India's progress with respect to Internet. Cable ISP providers providing very stable 200-300 Mbps internet on very small cities as well. Installing an android set top box isn't unimaginable there.

I can assure if Tata Sky comes with such solution then it won't be limited to 8 cities.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock