DDF Exclusive Airtel Xstream Box Hands On! Review

• Thread starter k2max6
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 425
  • Views: Views 129,497
If IPTV was present then it directly affects Airtel DTH business. So, that's why it won't be available.
Yeah, no one's gonna recharge for DTH. When Airtel Xstream gets covered in unlimited mobile plans for as low as ₹199.

Congrats bro for your exclusive review :) I have lot of question regarding this box.. sorry to trouble you.. how did you ordered the box? Any hidden charges apart from 2249... Whether we can sideload d 3rd party app? How's SD channel quality? What happens if wifi not working, whether we can connect the DTH channel directly? Whether they are giving free Amazon prime (my prime membership has already expired) subscription along with this box?

Last edited:
Thanks for the awesome review brother ...
Please let me know
1. Can we install apps like Firefox, Liv, hoichoi , sun Nxt, Alt Balaji, Zee 5 , Hooq, Hotstar, Voot and Voot Kids.
2. Can we add bluetooth speaker with the system
Not Available
Firefox/Chrome, Voot Kids
Available -
Voot,Sun NXT,ALT Balaji, Zee5, HOOQ, hotstar, hoichoi , Sony LIV

Sideloading might be possible but ES file explorer is also not showing up in play store.

Bluetooth Speaker - Yes (Tested)

Direct to Channel via channel no.- Yes

Last edited:
Congratulations for your upgrade and thanks for the exclusive review.

Do you use Fire stick? How's Amazon prime experience on this box? Is it equal to fire stick?

Congratulations for your upgrade and thanks for the exclusive review.

Do you use Fire stick? How's Amazon prime experience on this box? Is it equal to fire stick?
I used the firestick long time ago so can’t remember but the experience is good on the xstream box. I use prime video on LG WebOS and the app looks like an exact copy.
Tested 4K HDR content playback as well. No issues.

Congrats bro for your exclusive review :) I have lot of question regarding this box.. sorry to trouble you.. how did you ordered the box? Any hidden charges apart from 2249... Whether we can sideload d 3rd party app? How's SD channel quality? What happens if wifi not working, whether we can connect the DTH channel directly? Whether they are giving free Amazon prime (my prime membership has already expired) subscription along with this box?
No hidden charges.
Sideloading - will have to try.
If Wifi not working- dth channels still work
SD channel quality seems nice, looked at ABP news ; although I won’t be the right person to judge as I stopped watching SD content years ago.Basically got the box for my parents room.
No clue on the prime membership.

I used the firestick long time ago so can’t remember but the experience is good on the xstream box. I use prime video on LG WebOS and the app looks like an exact copy.
Ok. So it's basically an android TV app. Can you please post pictures of playback screen controls on Prime video app.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock