DDF Exclusive Airtel Xstream Box Hands On! Review

• Thread starter k2max6
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 425
  • Views: Views 130,263
How was it solved, backend or technician visited? What was the problem and what they did?
Yesterday nodal team person call for me and told call to amazon customer care.after i call to amazon customer care(at the time i am outside of my house) and he told near ur tv call for me sir but today i dont to anything sound problem of sun nxt and Amazon is solved automatically.5.1 sound again coming of both apps.

Great review of Xstream Box. I also wish to upgrade with this box. I have one query.
I have Boat Aavante Sound Bar at home. If I connect this box with optical out to Soundbar.... will I be able to control volume by single Airtel remote? Please update info. Does this Airtel box support volume control on STB itself if we connect audio through Optical cable?

Great review of Xstream Box. I also wish to upgrade with this box. I have one query.
I have Boat Aavante Sound Bar at home. If I connect this box with optical out to Soundbar.... will I be able to control volume by single Airtel remote? Please update info. Does this Airtel box support volume control on STB itself if we connect audio through Optical cable?
Yes, you can pair your STB remote volume buttons with soundbar remote volume buttons.

I am able to see only 18 to 20 hollywood movies in HOOQ .

Is there any search option for movies ?

Hope they are not cheating with less movies ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock