DDF Exclusive Airtel Xstream Box Hands On! Review

• Thread starter k2max6
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 425
  • Views: Views 130,217
Before buying the Xstream box, I placed the order for Mi Box S...The price was only 3500 on eBay...But then I saw the Xstream box coming out so I asked the seller to cancel the order...After I got the Xstream, I seriously regretted not buying the Mi Box S...3.5k was such an awesome price for Mi Box S & I never had to pay any customs duty on any items I have bought from eBay & I am buying from them since like last 10 years now...That box plays 4k HDR video files at ease but my Xstream doesn't...I should have stayed with DishTV & just buy the Mi Box S but that ship has now sailed...:(
Can i give the link from ebay. I want to buy

CC Telling not available and even Airtel presence executive telling not available but in website my city Namakkal is showing when I try to type for new box.. what is this...
Namakal it's not available.its website error.

Does anyone get 5.1 sound in netflix ........ I am using onkyo with optical line n getting only stereo .

I played john wick yesterday .......

Last edited:
Does anyone get 5.1 sound in netflix ........ I am using onkyo with optical line n getting only stereo .

I played john wick yesterday .......
Bro, also please check if you are getting 5.1 sound in Amazon prime video with your onkyo.

Can i give the link from ebay. I want to buy
Unfortunately that seller is not selling the item now as he had only like 15 products in his stock & because of the huge discount he was giving, all of his Mi Box S items got sold within just two days...

You can still buy a Mi Box S but currently there are no such low price offers on eBay...

I just checked eBay now for you & it's now available from 4655/- there...If you are ok with that price, let me know & I will give you the link...

Unfortunately that seller is not selling the item now as he had only like 15 products in his stock & because of the huge discount he was giving, all of his Mi Box S items got sold within just two days...

You can still buy a Mi Box S but currently there are no such low price offers on eBay...

I just checked eBay now for you & it's now available from 4655/- there...If you are ok with that price, let me know & I will give you the link...
Give me the link.

M noy

although m not sure what to buy. Firestick or mi box
Firestick is clutterfree whereas mi box has input for hard disk and also has chromecast.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock