DDF Exclusive Airtel Xstream Box Hands On! Review

• Thread starter k2max6
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 425
  • Views: Views 130,207
Here you go : Xiaomi Mi Box S 4K HDR Android TV Box 2+8GB Dual WiFi Voice Control Media Player | eBay

If you have PayPal, use that to pay for the item...If you purchase any item on eBay, at the checkout page, leave a message for the seller like this...

"Please pack my product well so that it doesn't get damaged during transit...And Please declare the item as a Gift item with a lower value...Thank You"...
I checked that link, during checkout it is showing UK plug and we need EU plug which is out of stock. So he might need to buy an universal plug.

I checked that link, during checkout it is showing UK plug and we need EU plug which is out of stock. So he might need to buy an universal plug.
Yes...I have seen that the EU plug is out of stock but since the next best price was almost 400-500 more, I didn't give him that link..He can get a converter plug easily at only 50-100 in his local electric shop... :)

Bro, also please check if you are getting 5.1 sound in Amazon prime video with your onkyo.

I have changed android audio setting as manual DTS only , then i received 5.1 sound in amazon prime n netflix through my onkyo 5.1 home theater.

Also i found that prime app is lagging frequently

I have changed android audio setting as manual DTS only , then i received 5.1 sound in amazon prime n netflix through my onkyo 5.1 home theater.

Also i found that prime app is lagging frequently
Bro, how did you change android settings manually

I am using internet tv box bro.first dolby sound no problem in sun nxt and Amazonprime .now only stereo coming.i didn't understand this problem.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock