Discussion Airtel Xstream Box Prime Video error

Never faced this issue with prime video on Xstream Box. Try resetting your box and see if that helps.

Yes it working make sure there are only 3 person watching from 1 account bcoz amazon only authorize 3 screen at same time

Yeah that's not a problem because the account is only running on my mobile and TV.

I even contacted amazon and they said that they are having some issues with airtel xstream smart box.

God knows now what's the problem.

Never faced this issue with prime video on Xstream Box. Try resetting your box and see if that helps.

But I am facing this problem. I have tried your solution multiple times but It doesn't work. After resetting, Airtel xstream content doesn't works, so that becomes one another problem. So you have to bed to customer care to refresh the account.

I even contacted amazon and they said that they are having some issues with airtel xstream smart box.

But I am facing this problem. I have tried your solution multiple times but It doesn't work. After resetting, Airtel xstream content doesn't works, so that becomes one another problem. So you have to bed to customer care to refresh the account.

Have u contact airtel customer care for Airtel Xstream Content

I don't think airtel can do anything for this. If factory reset isn't solving your issue with Amazon prime, write an email to Amazon customer care and attach the error screenshot. They should be able to help you.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock