airtel

sriharsha

Reaction score
yesterday i complained about that the channels are not coming they said that engineer will come and fix it but i got a sms today that the work was completed but he did not come to my home

guys lets help this guy
Our knowledge will help him
this mostly due to signal problem

share your reply here

Keep calling.. I too faced the same problem with them recently..

I had a problem like there is a bar scrolling from top to bottom in my TV once I switched on the set top box. I complained and they said, they will send an engineer. But they didn't. I checked the service request status in self care portal. They marked the request as closed with comments, "Dish Aligned". I again called and shouted.. Again they assured to send and the same story happened. Called again and the same story.

Finally I sent a very nice email to the Nodal officer (usually I will go with this with very good nice wordings).. After 2 replies, I got a call from Delhi and they sent one person. The actual problem was with my set top box power adapter. He replaced it for 400 rupees (My warranty expired in 2011 itself :( )..

RE: channels not coming on airtel

sriharsha said:
yesterday i complained about that the channels are not coming they said that engineer will come and fix it but i got a sms today that the work was completed but he did not come to my home

1.when did you bought the Airtel STB,is it HD or SD?
2.What is your signal strength?
3.Are you getting home channel?
4.Account balance amount?
5.Expiry Date?

finally what is your complaint?

Want to share my emails with you guys..

Email1:

Hi,

My Airtel Digital TV customer ID is 3005******.

I am having a problem with my STB and it is creating a problem while watching channels. I am getting a block of bars getting down and going up. Also my STB is getting restarted while watching channels frequently. I checked the signal strength and everything is perfect.

There were 3 complaints raised subsequently but the problem still persist with no one from Airtel visiting my home.

Complaint 1: 24681***
I raised a complaint about this on 06-Oct-2012 at around 11:30am. The complaint number is 24681***. The customer care officer assured to resolve the issue within 24 hours with the help of service engineer. After waiting for a day without any solution, I checked the status of my complaint in my mobile through My Airtel application. It shows that the complaint was resolved. The comment given was “Customer is unable to watch channels due to pixelization – Dish Aligned”.

Complaint 2: 24792***
On 08-Oct-2012 I called the CC around 4:30pm to clarify about the incorrect status of my complaint. On hearing my question, a the CCO asked me wait on the line and disconnected the call. I again called in two minutes and another CCO picked my call and assured that he will check and give call back in next two hours. Around 6:30pm, I got an SMS mentioning my complaint#24681*** got resolved. I called CC immediately and the CCO told me that they will call in next one hour because my last call was received to them at 4:50pm even I called at 4:30pm. I dint get any complaint number but I got the number 24792*** after checking online. But I dint get any call or any person to look at the problem.

Complaint 3: 24892***
After waiting for 2 days, I called the CC again on 10-Oct-2012 in the morning and explained the situation with the previous two complaints. She apologized and mentioned that the service engineer only sent the status like “Dish Aligned”. She given a new complaint number she too guaranteed for the solution within 24 hours by replacing the STB. I even asked what should I do if I don’t get the problem solved. She said, the problem will be solved for sure within 24 hours. Her name is Livisha (as heard). I checked the status of the complaint after 24 hours without getting the problem solved. It shows the complaint was resolved. The comment given was “Resolution not given within SLA – Dish Aligned”.

After frustrating with all the above, I am raising a new complaint now. My complaints are as follows.

1. I am having a problem with STB and it is causing problems to watch channels.
2. I want to know why my problem was not solved for the past 3 times. I raised a concern over a complained raised and I am facing the same concern again and again.
3. Kindly update my address correctly. My address is,
**, ****** Street,
Karaikal – 609 602
Landmark: ******

I am paying 600 rupees per month for your service. I want to have the quality service for my money. Please answer properly and act responsively. FYI, I am getting solution for all my problems with your digital TV after contacting nodal officers only and this is continue happening from the day 1 of my connection. I feel very bad on your service as valuable customer of Airtel. I am using Airtel Post Paid mobile and DTH. I disconnected my broadband due to poor service. Are you expecting me to disconnect DTH as well due to poor service quality??

Email2:

Hi Noda Officer and the Best CCs,

Thanks for calling me on 9********* and created one more complaint with reference number 25032** with subject "CALLED TO MR. ******* SON 9********* FACING STB ISSUE" and assuring me to provide your paltinum service within next 24 hours as usually you people (especially your service engineers) do. Nothing new from me since I have not seen at least one service engineer at my home for the past 4 complaints and all are resolved with the same comment "Dish Aligned". Yes, I am seeing the same for the complaint 25032*** as well.

Finally a very BIG thans for your PLATINUM service to a PLATINUM customer. I feel very shame on you guys. Anyhow, October 18th is my last date to recharge your digital TV. I am not going to worry about it since I already decided to knock off your service from my door. So, you dont need to worry on sending a service engineer anymore. But still I dont know how aligning a Dish is solving a problem within STB.

I am also thinking of people not having much knowledge using your digital TV. They cannot solve their problem by calling CC since they know nothing except the line "Thanks for calling Airtel digital tv customer care". They even dont know the other ways like escalating to higher athorities (but the best thing is, it will also not work as happened to me).

A VERY BIG THANKS ONCE AGAIN FOR YOUR VALUABLE PLATINUM SERVICE.

Note:- Please dont call me to convince. If you want to convice, just solve my problem at least before 18th October.

Take your STB to the nearest dealer, who has ADTV connection. Just connect it n check for picture. If its ok, call a private technician for re alignment of Dish at your home. Worst case he will charge 200 bugs , which will be lesser than ADTV engineer(?)

mpvelu said:
Take your STB to the nearest dealer, who has ADTV connection. Just connect it n check for picture. If its ok, call a private technician for re alignment of Dish at your home. Worst case he will charge 200 bugs , which will be lesser than ADTV engineer(?)

bro, my problem got solved already.. I just wanted to share my problem...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock