All major channels blackout

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you are a copy cat ?:D If by mistake I write 2+2= 5 You will copy that also. :D Just a joke. Dont take anything personally.:tup

Bishnu15 said:
So you are a copy cat ?:D If by mistake I write 2+2= 5 You will copy that also. :D Just a joke. Dont take anything personally.:tup

bro its all ok please post real answer of my post :u

Rushil.D said:
bro its all ok please post real answer of my post :u

I definitely have a plan to move out believe me Rushil bro. Not because of their channel count but because their constant delay in all services recently. But I need to plan things accordingly. I might stay with sun but also thinking in my small tv to install Zing Digital. :)

wht is the status right now, are chnls restored or still blackout continues ? :huh

shawl_who said:
wht is the status right now, are chnls restored or still blackout continues ? :huh

No in Kolkata all channels black out. I known 5 families in Kolkata using sun direct, all of them having black out. I even called out my guwahati friend. In his sun direct all Assamese Channels black out. :angry

Today is the last day I wait. :angry What is this ? The brand which I boast of is giving me such trouble ? :wall

Bishnu15 said:
You can have 1,000 of channels but you need to have quality channels.

Sun can also claim to have 500 channels after adding b4u movies, movie house, zee classic, music India,trace sports, ctvn, win tv tamil, aalami sahara. live India, Mahuaa Plus, etv bihar, zee anmol, rishtey, mgm, prarthana, jivi shoppe, home shop18, best deal tv, snapdeal, shopping zone etc . But what value does it add ? It makes no sense.

The basic idea is to have good quality channels & not not just to have quantity of bgus channels............ This is applicable for all dth brands.

Just look at Dish TV constantly adding shopping channels............. Is it good ? No !

Grapes are sour? :lol

@bishnu15 according to the rules of this forum you can't quote images and long post
Please edit post #41 as you have quoted a image.
Being a senior member you should obey rules

Rushil.D said:
in all aspects of Quality tata sky is much better then sun ;)

Why not ? After all its a premium brand ! :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock