All major channels blackout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bishnu15 said:
Only 330 ? I thought 1,000 !:lol

i think you wrongly took tata sky india as Sky UK or Sky Italy :shy :lol

Why we arw discussing Tata sky in this thread when the issue is with Sun Direct and many people from different areas are not getting the signals for Sun Direct

The issue is Rushil bro: Still blackout continues.

Bishnu15 said:
Still blackout continues.

did u call Sun Direct customer care to know the reason behind this black out. I must call them by now but fortunately, i am getting all the channels without any issues.

Hassan Syed said:
Why we arw discussing Tata sky in this thread when the issue is with Sun Direct and many people from different areas are not getting the signals for Sun Direct

Sun is setting all over India :lol

wewake said:
Yes Technical problems are always in Tata Sky.. Till now there is no any technical problem arised in Sun Direct :tup According to you On 7 July 2010, Major blackout in Sun Direct was also due to weather conditions.

of course its a old issue......its just a natural calamity...not only sun direct also with dd free dish and some private channels blacked out......can u tell me any issue after that.....but within three Months we moved to new satellite and all old customers changed to new satellite within december 2010....I think u know migrating to satellite is difficult process.....But what is happening in case of ts.......Struggling in mpeg4 migration for two years......Bla....Bla...Bla...

jay kumar said:
of course its a old issue......its just a natural calamity...not only sun direct also with dd free dish and some private channels blacked out......can u tell me any issue after that.....but within three Months we moved to new satellite and all old customers changed to new satellite within december 2010....I think u know migrating to satellite is difficult process.....But what is happening in case of ts.......Struggling in mpeg4 migration for two years......Bla....Bla...Bla...

Sky is clear so how can it be a natural calamity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock