All major channels blackout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarkar said:
Sky is clear so how can it be a natural calamity

so u r saying that glitch was happened intentionally by men..What s behind this.....Can u able to clarify

jay kumar said:
so u r saying that glitch was happened intentionally by men..What s behind this.....Can u able to clarify

I am saying that there is no rain in kolkata right now, so Rain fade is not an issue.

jay kumar said:
of course its a old issue......its just a natural calamity...not only sun direct also with dd free dish and some private channels blacked out......can u tell me any issue after that.....but within three Months we moved to new satellite and all old customers changed to new satellite within december 2010....I think u know migrating to satellite is difficult process.....But what is happening in case of ts.......Struggling in mpeg4 migration for two years......Bla....Bla...Bla...

:no:no:no
In last two years I don't think customers face any issue regarding signal in TS.

Signal issue starts when GSAT 10 tps started testing from last few months, and as u said migrating to satellite is difficult process so this is what happening in Tatasky :k

Bishnu15 said:
sky is clear but tata is not. :lol
I think they are on time as Digitisation in Phase 3 and 4 is yet to be implemented

BTW is it raining in south kolkata :huh

Sarkar said:
I am saying that there is no rain in kolkata right now, so Rain fade is not an issue.

but iam talking about insat 4b glitch

Sarkar said:
In last two years I don't think customers face any issue regarding signal in TS.

Signal issue starts when GSAT 10 tps started testing from last few months, and as u said migrating to satellite is difficult process so this is what happening in Tatasky :k

why so much time to comple migration....What was the reason...was they r in finance shortage

jay kumar said:
why so much time to comple migration....What was the reason...was they r in finance shortage

u cannot expect all 60 lakhs MPEG2 customers to be at home on a specific day so that tatasky can change their old MPEG2 box. That's why it takes time :k

Sarkar said:
u cannot expect all 60 lakhs MPEG2 customers to be at home on a specific day so that tatasky can change their old MPEG2 box. That's why it takes time :k

2 years ok bro...Ok .....Really agreed...Take care bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock