Breaking All pay channels are gone !!!

Den has started taking channel selection don't know about others
Lol bro Mydenonline site is down. So there's no way to select online. 😂 Seriously cable operators should shut down and die peacefully. These are not technologically advanced and paper forms take forever to be distributed and processed. I asked my LCO if i could select a channel in between of a month and he said NO. So, if there's only one cricket match you want to watch in a month you end up paying subscription for the entire month. 😆

Lol bro Mydenonline site is down. So there's no way to select online. 😂 Seriously cable operators should shut down and die peacefully. These are not technologically advanced and paper forms take forever to be distributed and processed. I asked my LCO if i could select a channel in between of a month and he said NO. So, if there's only one cricket match you want to watch in a month you end up paying subscription for the entire month. 😆
Yup in dth you can drop channel after a day but in cable you will be stuck for a month 😂

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock