Amout Deducted

websurya

Reaction score
Dear All,

In my TATASKY account Rs. 50/- deducted for visiting fee. But actual I have not raised complaint and no one visited. Earlier also the same happened one time.

Complain this to Customer Care & Post the Reply of CC Here Also

I have already raised complaint to CC and they told the team will contact with in 24 hours time.
But here the question is " Why TS is doing this". if the user will not compliant the amount will not credit the account

Also send email to TS CEO & also post on TS FB/Twitter pages.

dont worry bro.ur problem will be resolved.mail to ceo and do what our frnds say

Re: RE: Amout Deducted

NinadG said:

Are u sure that TS has FB page :s

NinadG said:
dipayan said:
Are u sure that TS has FB page :s

What I mean to say is post your problem on social media websites like FB/Twitter & also on various websites / forums so that people will come to know about the problem & may help websurya bro in reolving the issue.
Also this will bring awareness about TS policies to public in general.

I have same prob. In d2h. D2h has activeted many channels and chaged my pack. I found my balance when I told that. I will go custumer fourm(upbhokta,fourm). D2h teturnned my balance

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock