DDF Exclusive Anime shows & Movies Updates on Indian Kids Channels

r85QALF.jpg

Watch the Smurfs2 in etv bal Bharat at 5:30 pm

Just an information i thought i should provide
The sony yay when telecasting naruto they said
"Naruto - shonen series" which is really the title
As they are not telecasting "Naruto"
HOLD UP WHAT?!
Yeah they were telecasting the remastered version of naruto which was "naruto shonen hen"
Whats the difference??
1.Og naruto was 4:3 format this one isnt
2.Extended quality as from Sd to HD

Thats great if you already knew it just cleared out to those who didn't .
:)

Batman - animated series - on September 16th , from 6:30 PM onwards to celebrate Batman day. why they only mentioned on 16th not every Sunday, hope they would continue airing it every Sunday.

Detective Conan -(titled) anime series would air at 1:00 PM & 6:30 PM on ETV Bal Bharat in 11 Indian languages

Its good to see Cartoon network India is also promoting My Hero academia regularly . they aired 7 eps continuously approx. hope they would air other sequel season of My Hero Academia as well after completion of dubbing.

Dogmatix and The Indomitables - new animated show starts from 30th September on ETV Bal Bharat at 10:30 AM in 11 Indian languages

My Hero Academia - Season 2 ( shonen anime series) new episode would start airing from Today 24th September from 1:00 PM (afternoon) on Cartoon Network India in in Kannada , Telugu, Hindi , Malayalam & Tamil . they are finishing season quickly . hope they would also air repeat eps of season 1 on weekdays in future.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock