Any DTH Operator Can Avail Sun HD Channels

Vadirocks

Industry Insider
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Friends,

Here Is The Small Info. It Shows That Sun Network Are Ready To Give Their HD Channels To Other DTH & Digital Cable Platforms

Here Is The Price Of Sun Network HD Channels

1. Sun TV HD - 40

2. K TV HD - 40

3. Sun Music HD - 25

4. Gemini TV HD - 40

Click Here For More Info

Bouquet Price

Are The Other DTH Operators Taking Back Steps In Adding Sun HD Channels? (I Think Yes) - What You Say Friends?

so my guess could be a reality one day :sp if Sun is willing to provide the feed there is no reason why others will not add it

The Only Reason Behind This Is They (Other DTH) Don't Want To Waste Huge Space For Only One State Or Language

It Can Be Available In Tatasky As Madhan Bro Said!

AZHAR000 said:
wil it come in airtel dth

yes, in india all channels are mandate to provide their feed to any of dth or cable but price will depend on broadcaster. So if dth want any channel on platform, they can provide it.

Videocon D2H Have Space Problem At Present,

ADTV May Not Interesting To Add It!

Dish TV - I Feel They Were Never Interest In Sun HD

RDTV - Space Problem & May Be Budget Or Some Other Reasons

Sbhopale said:
yes, in india all channels are mandate to provide their feed to any of dth or cable but price will depend on broadcaster. So if dth want any channel on platform, they can provide it.
+1 :tup

Vadirocks said:
Videocon D2H Have Space Problem At Present,
ADTV May Not Interesting To Add It!
Dish TV - I Feel They Were Never Interest In Sun HD
RDTV - Space Problem & May Be Budget Or Some Other Reasons
So........... :sp

AZHAR000 said:
why tata sky alone

there is no confirmation from SUN or TS or from any other DTH about adding these channels... its just a hope based on this assumption.... dont get into any speculations/rumours now until any reliable confirmations like official release (in media or fb/twitter) or testing happens

If u do notice, the news is around a year old.

So at least one of the dth's would have added the channels in the 1 year time period. the only reason its not available in any dth is just because SUN is reluctant to sign a deal with other dth providers.

I suppose the only reason SUN is selling its HD boxes in the south is because only they have the SUN HD channels and not others. If you take any other HD channel, it will be available in at least two of the dth's if not more. Its clear that SUN wants to sell its HD boxes by advertising their own HD channels.. otherwise there would be no takers for their boxes.

So I can't see these channels coming to any of the DTH's in the near future.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock