Any one got Arasu STB?

Just i've read this news, dunno how old it is,

"சென்னையில் ரூ.1500/- விலையில் அரசு செட் டாப் பாக்ஸ்..!!

சென்னையில் அரசு கேபிள் டிவி கார்ப்பரேஷன் நிறுவனம், செட் டாப் பாக்ஸ் பெட்டி விநியோகத்தை துவக்கியுள்ளது.

இது குறித்த முறையான அறிவிப்பு அரசு கேபிள் டிவி இணைய தளத்தில் வெளியிடப்பட்டுள்ளது.

ஏற்கனவே செட் டாப் பாக்ஸ் ஒன்றுக்கு ரூ.500/- செலுத்தி முன்பதிவு செய்துள்ள ஆப்ரேட்டர்கள் மேற்கொண்டு ரூ.1000/- வங்கியில் செலுத்தி செட் டாப் பாக்ஸ் பெட்டிகளை பெற்றுகொள்ளலாம் என அறிவித்துள்ளது.

இதன் மூலம் சென்னையில் அரசு கேபிள் டிவி டிஜிட்டல் சேவை ஒளிபரப்பு வருவது உறுதிபடுத்தப்பட்டுள்ளது என தெரிகிறது...

ஆனால் இந்த அரசு செட் டாப் பாக்ஸ் பெட்டிகளை மக்கள் வாங்குவதற்கு அரசு தனக்குண்டான டிஜிட்டல் லைசென்ஸ் பெற்றுள்ளதா என்ற கேள்வி மக்கள் மனதிலும் ஆப்ரேட்டர்கள் மனதிலும் உள்ளது... இதற்கு சரியான விடை எப்போது கிடைக்கும் என்ற ஆவலும் அவர்கள் மனதில் உள்ளது.

ரூ.70/-க்கு கேபிள் டிவி சந்தா என்று சலுகை விலையில் சேவையை அறிவித்த அரசு கேபிள் டிவி நிறுவனத்தால் ஏன் செட் டாப் பாக்ஸ் விலையில் அதை அமல்படுத்த முடியவில்லை... மற்ற மாநிலங்களில் இதை விட குறைவான விலையில் தனியார் நிறுவனங்கள் செட் டாப் பாக்ஸ் பெட்டிகளை கொடுக்கும் போது அரசு கேபிள் டிவி நிறுவனத்தால் ஏன் முடியவில்லை என கேள்வி பொதுமக்கள் மனதில் எழத்தான் செய்கிறது....

குறைந்த விலையிலும் என்னென்ன சேனல்கள் டிஜிட்டல் சேவையின் கீழ் கொடுக்கப்படும் பேகேஜ் விலை மற்றும் மாத சந்தா ஆகியற்றை தெளிவுபடுத்தினால் மட்டுமே கேபிள் டிவி ஆப்ரேட்டர்களை மக்கள் அணுகுவார்கள்... ஆப்ரேட்டர்களும் மக்களை அணுக முடியும்... என்பதே உண்மை...!!"

Ref: :: TN Television :: Cable || Tv || Cable tv || Local Channel || News Tamil || Local Channel News Tamil || Tamil Cable Tv News || Local Channel News in...

Translation (Long story short): So ARASU in Digital via STB is now official with the Ad. They are questioning Arasu's STB's costly price (Rs 1500) and asking why cant they provide for a cheaper cost like other MSO's across India.

And they say that no body will even enquire Arasu if they don't display package cost and other details.

PS: May be this is what Arasu too wants "Varum anaa Varathu"?

pearlpearl said:

It's almost over a month after Arasu started distributing STB's and till now no one has got it or even heard about such a STB under use.

Any ideas friends?

pearlpearl said:
It's almost over a month after Arasu started distributing STB's and till now no one has got it or even heard about such a STB under use.

Any ideas friends?

They've announced like that just for the sake of announcing something every month..
I cant find a single info regarding their STB or start of services in chennai from anyone & anywhere..:wall:wall
I'd simply say we wont get their services until & unless a official announcement from TRAI about offering DAS license to them.

aravindan said:
They've announced like that just for the sake of announcing something every month..
I cant find a single info regarding their STB or start of services in chennai from anyone & anywhere..:wall:wall
I'd simply say we wont get their services until & unless a official announcement from TRAI about offering DAS license to them.

Yes, i too feel the same. Also i think that TRAI may not be the only reason for the delay and it could be something else.

If TRAI was the real reason then Coimbatore would have faced the same issue like Chennai, but there analogue is continued by the same people who didn't start in Chennai and with a CAS licence and with CAS still happening in Chennai it isn't going to that hard to pursue for a long time of over 2 years.

May be they simple don't want to disturb or mess with others or their friends business.

pearlpearl said:
Yes, i too feel the same. Also i think that TRAI may not be the only reason for the delay and it could be something else.

If TRAI was the real reason then Coimbatore would have faced the same issue like Chennai, but there analogue is continued by the same people who didn't start in Chennai and with a CAS licence and with CAS still happening in Chennai it isn't going to that hard to pursue for a long time of over 2 years.

May be they simple don't want to disturb or mess with others business.

But they've invested plenty of crores money for procuring STBs and setting control room in chennai..:huh
If they dont want to start the services as sooner, its a waste of people money:angry

aravindan said:
But they've invested plenty of crores money for procuring STBs and setting control room in chennai..:huh
If they dont want to start the services as sooner, its a waste of people money:angry

may be after 2014 once the central government changes

aravindan said:

People money only wasted not politician's own money. So they won't bother about it.
They started with the purpose of stealing the people's money. That's why they made jaya network into pay channel

aravindan said:

Yes, but who cares?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock