Arasu Cable Chennai Channel List - Analog Mode

prakash_Tv said:
my LCO again changed to SCV today afternoon at 4 pm very bad move.:wall:wall:':)'(

Seems no one is happy with SCV and everyone wants to move to some other MSO. :clap :clap

pearlpearl said:
prakash_Tv said:
my LCO again changed to SCV today afternoon at 4 pm very bad move.:wall:wall:':)'(

Seems no one is happy with SCV and everyone wants to move to some other MSO. :clap :clap

ya really very sad. im waiting for my LCO will change to some other MSO. let's wait 1 or 2 days :huh:(

oh god today again my LCO changed to some other MSO wats going on ??:wall:wall but im happy beco escape from SCV :p:k:lol:lol:clap

prakash_Tv said:
oh god today again my LCO changed to some other MSO wats going on ??:wall:wall but im happy beco escape from SCV :p:k:lol:lol:clap

Super escape from the greedy MSO. :tup :clap

pearlpearl said:
prakash_Tv said:

Super escape from the greedy MSO. :tup :clap

i dont know wats going on with my LCO last one week he is changing changing changing MSO going on .....:huh:huh

somebody has posted about akshaya mso. any one having connection from them.

mjahabarsadiq said:
here is the link

Akshaya

Akshaya seems to be from my Area, but my LCO doesn't seem to connect to his, he seems to like only SCV. May be Akshaya like JAK is defunct and only web site available, otherwise he would have distributed details to all the households here.

pearlpearl said:
mjahabarsadiq said:
here is the link

Akshaya

Akshaya seems to be from my Area, but my LCO doesn't seem to connect to his, he seems to like only SCV. May be Akshaya like JAK is defunct and only web site available, otherwise he would have distributed details to all the households here.

it is an MSO formed by all cable operators as per the website content. In that case why none of the LCO is taking connection from Akshaya.. If all LCO are joining together they can also provide many channels with lower prices like Arasu is "planning".. but this guys can "do" it..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock