Arasu Cable Chennai Channel List - Analog Mode

i got scv digital box yesterday... is that a waste.. looks their channel packages are very expensive now can i sell it??

mjahabarsadiq said:
pearlpearl said:
mjahabarsadiq said:
here is the link

Akshaya

Akshaya seems to be from my Area, but my LCO doesn't seem to connect to his, he seems to like only SCV. May be Akshaya like JAK is defunct and only web site available, otherwise he would have distributed details to all the households here.

it is an MSO formed by all cable operators as per the website content. In that case why none of the LCO is taking connection from Akshaya.. If all LCO are joining together they can also provide many channels with lower prices like Arasu is "planning".. but this guys can "do" it..

Yes, unlike other metropolitan cities we don't have much choices. Not even one alternate choice, all we have is only one MSO And we have to go for it or go blank. Super, lets all congratulate TRAI and other indian companies that made this miracle possible. :wall :wall

I hate this system, i wish there are changes and the system changes.

prakash_Tv said:
jvcbpl said:
i got scv digital box yesterday... is that a waste.. looks their channel packages are very expensive now can i sell it??

:p:p:p :':)'(

as I mentioned in one of my post, Arasu is planning to reuse SCV set top boxes or any existing set top boxes with customer. for this they have to get DAS license first :no

There is no new news on Arasu cable from the new year. Any idea, whether there is any chance for them?

Arasu cable seems to be just a threat against other competiting MSO's. When other MSO's say they will come or if the LCO's group says that they will start a separate MSO to counter SCV then Arasu will raise voice and will stop everyone. All MSO will think arasu will come and wont buy or supply STB and only SCV will be doing it.

Arasu's drama has only benifitted SCV and left it as the only MSO to run, i dont know if arasu is really against or supporting SCV.

Arasu will finally force everyone to buy SCV STB, and only god can say if Arasu really wants to come or they are just running a drama.

exactly..
for me also Arasu looks supporting (atleast indirectly) SCV. Else my LCO also telling to start giving Crystal STB, but my LCO didn't start the process because of arasu files petition in madras HC for extension of DAS in chennai to 31st march. (even though it is rejected by HC, the delay is because of Arasu only and scv is getting benefit of it )
is it anybody knows about Crystal .

Yes, we can easily see the happenings.

September 2, 2011 - Arasu was re-started in TN, at that time no need of STB or DAS licence for chennai and Arasu had CAS licence and they could have easily expanded to chennai, or could have started atleast by June 2012 when DAS was given an extension, or atleast by Sep 2012 and should have started Analogue but they delayed till Oct the last date of closing the DAS,

Arasu already has the contract for Pay channels across TN, so they could have easily reached Chennai, and regarding STB they could have increased the cost for free channels to 100 (that we already pay) and pay channels to 150 or 200 and could have used the extra money for getting a loan for STB and would have given STB for free and all the people would have agreed and would have got connected, but they didnt do.

Even if Arasu doesnt get the licence they could have supported any MSO who has the licence and would have easily supplied the STB. but they haven't.

This all looks like a big well planned drama and indirectly supporting SCV.

Crystal also seems to be from Annanagar or Mogapair and has MSO licence. Bur no word from them.

Looks like all the cable connection would be through SCV, atleast till they complete DAS and then Arasu or someone may come. So the 1000 Rs to SCV would be a loss as Arasu or others cant reuse it as it is a property of SCV and the 1000 is just a connectivity charge and we have to return the STB if we move to other MSO.

eventhough arasu started on sep 2011, it does n't have STB to enter into chennai region which is mandatory as CAS implemented. So arasu waited for DAS , to get license and then acquire STB. (both flopped).

If arasu supports any other MSO, it can't able to use the govt. money.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock