Breaking Asianet Plus rebranded with New Logo and now a movie channel

Asianet Plus gearing up for competition from Zee..
Surya Mazhavil & Flowers are no were close or aggressive once Zee enters it will be a tight competition.

Asianet Plus gearing up for competition from Zee..
Surya Mazhavil & Flowers are no were close or aggressive once Zee enters it will be a tight competition.
It's shouybe Asianet who is gearing up for the competition from zee. Plus is not even close to the content of kochu TV these days.
Competition will be on Asianet, Zee, Surya, Flowers, Mazhavil and Amrutha. Asianet Plus is their second gec. It's like Kairali We and Surya Comedy.

For what reason did Star rebrand Asianet Plus 3 months back, I don't know. If this is what they are showing, it would be better to replace the Asianet brand with Star Asianet as the Asianet Plus rebrand has clearly failed.
I support u...Everyone are saying asianet rating will decrease if it convert to star asianet....:wall: Nowadays asianet brand has no value compared to old time:sleepy: After rebranding maa tv bring variety shows...Its not the logo mattter....Only the content matters...If asianet is converted to star asianet like maa tv...Only star logo (not word star)....People will not take care about the logo...:cheers:

I appreciate asianet for conducting bigg boss in the small malayalam market..

But i still will wonder why asianet is with crap show comedy stars season 2 for 10years and now....:wall:

Sell me the answer is also boring:undecided:

I support u...Everyone are saying asianet rating will decrease if it convert to star asianet....:wall: Nowadays asianet brand has no value compared to old time:sleepy: After rebranding maa tv bring variety shows...Its not the logo mattter....Only the content matters...If asianet is converted to star asianet like maa tv...Only star logo (not word star)....People will not take care about the logo...:cheers:

I appreciate asianet for conducting bigg boss in the small malayalam market..

But i still will wonder why asianet is with crap show comedy stars season 2 for 10years and now....:wall:

Sell me the answer is also boring:undecided:
Absolutely true. Asianet can get away with it because its ratings are much higher than MM or Flowers. But look at Bangla. Star Jalsha continues to show regressive serials (because there are no reality shows) and therefore it has lost the No. 1 position.. Zee Bangla has now shown who's the boss.

It is high time for Asianet to become Star Asianet and also for not only Star Jalsha but also Jalsha Movies to rebrand. How long will they follow the old logo (2010-2016) of Star Plus. And with these changes of logo and graphics, the content should also change.

Last edited:
Absolutely true. Asianet can get away with it because its ratings are much higher than MM or Flowers. But look at Bangla. Star Jalsha continues to show regressive serials (because there are no reality shows) and therefore it has lost the No. 1 position.. Zee Bangla has now shown who's the boss.

It is high time for Asianet to become Star Asianet and also for not only Star Jalsha but also Star Pravah to rebrand. How long will they follow the old logo (2010-2016) of Star Plus. And with these changes of logo and graphics, the content should also change.
Correct....:eek:k:Nowadays Star's Asianet is getting crucified because of crap asianet news.... People do not know that asianet and asianet news has no relation...it would be better if asianet becimes star asianet:tup:

Correct....:eek:k:Nowadays Star's Asianet is getting crucified because of crap asianet news.... People do not know that asianet and asianet news has no relation...it would be better if asianet becimes star asianet:tup:
Hereafter I will discuss in the Malayalam GD thread. :tup:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock