Audio/Video Cuts Frequently

rhariraj

Reaction score
Hi

I am using Sun Direct HD bought exactly a year back.

When I set the audio settings to AC3 mode, audio for SD channels cuts frequently...and on changing the settings back to PCM mode video gets cut in the SD channels... However, I am not facing this in the HD channels, i.e., channels that are telecasted in Dolby Digital don't have any audio cuts... Rest all SD channels gets audio/video cut.

I escalated this issue to the CC when i bought the set top box itself, at least 3 or 4 service personnel came, but none of them had any knowledge about the product itself and were technically not good to resolve this.. I got an impression that Sun Direct service will only be like this and is not at par when compared to other DTH service providers..

I am using HD mega pack and paying Rs. 400+ per month... Now, I think why to pay these much for least number of channels that too for a faulty settop box and for a service that is below par... I feel only 5 channels are worth namely Sun music HD, Star movies HD, Z Studio HD, Discovery HD, and National Geographic HD... Rest of the channels are worthless with bad PQ. I am thinking of switching over to tata sky hd+ or airtel hd recorder...

Do any of the Sun Direct HD users face the same problem as I mentioned above ??

Bro,

I already have USB recording facility..

Do you mean an inbuilt hard disk in the settop box ??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock