Bollywood to Nepowood | Nepotism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mahesh Babu, NTR, Pawan Kalyan, Allu Arjun, Vijay, Suriya, Prabhas, Ram Charan, Dulquer and Prithviraj. All so called south superstars all are from families with movie background. Yet, South claims bollywood to be nepotism hub.

Tollywood is Nepowood.

Reactions: HRP
To me Amitabh and Shahrukh represent Bollywood. I am from Kerala. Here Mohanlal and Mammootty represent the industry. All four actors from poor backgrounds. For some reason, I think being born poor is necessary to be a good actor. You will get more respect if you are born poor and then become a superstar.

For some reason, I think being born poor is necessary to be a good actor. You will get more respect if you are born poor and then become a superstar.
Definitely people respect SRK and the late SSR since they came to Bollywood from humble backgrounds, but who told you that being born poor is *necessary* to becoming a good actor?!

Definitely people respect SRK and the late SSR since they came to Bollywood from humble backgrounds, but who told you that being born poor is *necessary* to becoming a good actor?!
No one told me dude. It's just my thinking. Because I don't know any rich guy who became a good actor.

Ok Alia Bhatt Naa 😅
Alia Bhatt's father is a successful producer. He has his own production house but he never casted his daughter for any of Vishesh Films before 2018. He only casted her after she became 6 year old industry veteran. So we can count nepotism out from here. Even she auditioned with other small and big time actors for SOTY. So we can count nepotism out from here.

You can joke, laugh and bring baseless facts you want. But can't never alter actual facts.

Last edited:
Mahesh Babu, NTR, Pawan Kalyan, Allu Arjun, Vijay, Suriya, Prabhas, Ram Charan, Dulquer and Prithviraj. All so called south superstars all are from families with movie background. Yet, South claims bollywood to be nepotism hub.

Tollywood is Nepowood.
In telugu film industry,caste plays more important role than talent and it is dominated by kamma,kapu,reddy and raju castes.More than half of the heros belong to kamma caste.They do not allow other caste people especially people from rayalaseema region and telangana state to enter telugu industry.They keep most of the theatres in telugu states under their control and create theater problems for low budget movies.Telugu hero uday kiran who committed sucide in january 2014 has been victim to this caste mafia.

In telugu film industry,caste plays more important role than talent and it is dominated by kamma,kapu,reddy and raju castes.More than half of the heros belong to kamma caste.They do not allow other caste people especially people from rayalaseema region and telangana state to enter telugu industry.They keep most of the theatres in telugu states under their control and create theater problems for low budget movies.Telugu hero uday kiran who committed sucide in january 2014 has been victim to this caste mafia.
It's shameful to hear about racism in 2020. Utterly shameful to see fans come in defense of the industry in social media sites for likes. We need to boycott such industry until it gets rid of such horrible acts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock