Good News Bought Tata Sky HD Connection

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 120
  • Views: Views 22,115
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found that sahana 1574 is a channel issue through one of the post. But travel XP Tamil 1584 is a stb issue. I have said to technician office that will talk to nodal. No they don't have a spare of normal stb. They have got transfer hd box.

I found that sahana 1574 is a channel issue through one of the post. But travel XP Tamil 1584 is a stb issue. I have said to technician office that will talk to nodal. No they don't have a spare of normal stb. They have got transfer hd box.

Ask them to get transfer HD STB and check these 2 channels. If issue is there on that then its Channel Issue, if its OK then ur STB has the issue.

In that box the lnb setup has to be changed it seems. My technician says that. I am not going to change, I am afraid the 86 box might be refurbished one.

In that box the lnb setup has to be changed it seems. My technician says that. I am not going to change, I am afraid the 86 box might be refurbished one.

All exchanges the STB is not new, its refurbished one, Did CC/Technician say u will be given a brand new 86 series box ???

He told me like that only. But I am afraid it will not be.

Yes because it is in warranty. But even in that box there is PQ issue in south regional channels know? If the audio issue persist even in the box then there is no use. Technician is not checking that in office. Only through activating we can check it he says.
South regional HD channels pq issue is not box specific. It's there on all the boxes. And yes, technician can't check unless he swaps your box with the one he brings. This is because they will usually have only one demo box and that'll mostly be the technicolor one. In my case, luckily they had another customer's transfer box with them and they brought it for checking the pq issue. And they didn't change anything in the lnb for transfer box.

South regional HD channels pq issue is not box specific. It's there on all the boxes. And yes, technician can't check unless he swaps your box with the one he brings. This is because they will usually have only one demo box and that'll mostly be the technicolor one. In my case, luckily they had another customer's transfer box with them and they brought it for checking the pq issue. And they didn't change anything in the lnb for transfer box.
But I haven't seen any PQ issue in my humax box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock