Good News Bought Tata Sky HD Connection

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 120
  • Views: Views 22,121
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does tatasky stopped providing hevc hd stbs because this bro.got technicolor hd stb with new remote

No. Technicolor HD will continue along with Humax HD. The old stock had the old TS logo, the new Stock has New TS Logo and remote.
Yss bro now i rechecked ist page of the thread it is technicolor hd stb with new logo is there

Siva sir gemini audio problem u know sir..front and woofer produces the voice..not a realy fully dolby audio you know sir..you are asking sun cc care..muthuraman what r u do discuss the topics...

Congratulations @Siva bro

For TV picture Setting i would suggest you to try & make some adjustments for Better PQ saying from personal experience as when I shifted from d2h HD to TS HD the same picture Settings were not looking good on TS so after several adjustments only I got good PQ

Why you saying bought sky uk hd connection it's feel that you are getting sky network channels in India;)

Why the title and content is modified?? Am I missing something here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock