Good News Bought Tata Sky HD Connection

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 120
  • Views: Views 22,246
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats @Siva Bro...Welcome to TS Family.I think u know that we can Set Fav Channels which will be listed from lcn 900.(By Proper Selection We can arrange them by gener).

@Siva bro, hope u have checked the Signal Levels (SS, SQ, CNR) on Ch. 100, 666, 2031 and 2032.

I ask this question to all new TS members just to make sure they get optimum levels.

No one told me this when i got TS, i had low average to low signal levels on some TPs and then i had to call technician to fix.

Bro,

What should be the better level of SS, SQ, CNR should one have on Ch. 100, 666, 2031 and 2032? Thanks.

What i saw in my observation that ya hd pq looks better than adtv in LG or Samsung TV but in Sony TV adtv hd pq looks better than ts.

It's just my observation:smile:

Then its the TV Picture Settings that matter.

I have set the Picture settings to Vivid. @Siva Bro what is your settings ???

Then its the TV Picture Settings that matter.

I have set the Picture settings to Vivid. @Siva Bro what is your settings ???
I have optimized them to the best the TV can give through calibration. I have posted my settings in another thread when someone asked me!

Congratulations @Siva Bro :) Welcome to TS family (y)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock