Good News Bought Tata Sky HD Connection

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 120
  • Views: Views 22,118
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think u will get Showcase HD, as u have i month HD pack free.
No, I'm not getting. In the sms, it's mentioned that I will get my first showcase movie free. I want to understand how that works.

No, I'm not getting. In the sms, it's mentioned that I will get my first showcase movie free. I want to understand how that works.
Bro, Movie name is mentioned in the SMS :huh:. When I purchased TS, I got one Showcase movie for free and it got automatically activated. The movie was in HD.
You may chat with CC. They'll activate free movie for you.

Last edited:
Me too got this SMS. but not working

@Siva and @Jithin91 bro. It works. You will get one showcase movie for free valid until the 7th day of activation of your connection. Everyone gets it. I too got it. Just login to my tatasky portal,navigate to showcase option and select any movie either HD/SD depending upon your connection type. You will not be charged for it. You can schedule on which date you want to watch that movie. You can watch that movie multiple time on that day on the Showcase chanel.

Last edited:
Congratulations bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock