Broadcasters can’t ask DTH ops for minimum subscription period: TDSAT

Anirudha Das said:
Because Zee allows their channels in TATA(SKY but Star Sports don't, they want dishtv to provide Star Sports ala carte in 90 days lockout it means they are forcing dishtv to provide their channels for minimal of 90 days, also Star Sports keep crying on ICP policy and they keep claiming that dishtv miss using their RIO terms.

So Star is Clever than zee :(:lol

ssparikshya said:
ok , then now that Dishtv Vs SS is going to end ( i think )

so what about Dishtv Vs indiacast

If Star Sports is ready then the war will end.

Talking about Indiacast UTV case its pending now in TDSAT, auditing is going on but my sixth sense is saying we needs to wait until Dec. 2014.

dipayan said:
I think star will file petition in High court

Why not this is what Star is all about I think they needs to change their name to STAR SPORTS INDIA to STAR WARS INDIA :lol

:hello Long list of wars I don't know the exact years needs to google it.

1. Fights with Zee Group for BCCI broadcasting rights @ 2005 - 06
2. Fights with Siti Cable for channel packaging issue @ 2009
3. Fights with DD for not showing ads during Champions Trophy @ 2013
4. Fights with hathway for channel packaging issue @ 2008 - 09
5. Fights with hatway for channel packaging issue @ 2014
6. Fights with airtel, d2h and dishtv for their HD channels pricing issue @ 2012
6. Fights with dishtv for ICP issue and pricing issue @ 2011.

Anirudha Das said:
Because Star has a share in TATA(SKY otherwise they won't we save with that too.

star sports now killing dths and mso with their BCCI Rights Powers :(:wall

Rushil.D said:
star sports now killing dths and mso with their BCCI Rights Powers :(:wall

History knows why NEO SPORTS formed and got BCCI rights, how Sharad Pawar got the power of BCCI, why ZEE group formed ICL, and all this won't be happen if STAR SPORTS won't plays conspiracy against ZEE GROUP. Thats a reason ZEE group won't allows NEO SPORTS @ dishtv until 2009, just because of BCCI rights.

Anirudha Das said:
History knows why NEO SPORTS formed and got BCCI rights, how Sharad Pawar got the power of BCCI, why ZEE group formed ICL, and all this won't be happen if STAR SPORTS won't plays conspiracy against ZEE GROUP. Thats a reason ZEE group won't allows NEO SPORTS @ dishtv until 2009, just because of BCCI rights.

So it means till 2008 neo channels are exclusive on tata sky :sp

i also think that some thing connection between not giving ten channels in base pack by tata sky and starsports :huh

Rushil.D said:
So it means till 2008 neo channels are exclusive on tata sky :sp

i also think that some thing connection between not giving ten channels in base pack by tata sky and starsports :huh

Exactly, and why NEO SPORTS removed from TATA(SKY because STAR SPORTS got the rights of BCCI and the reason TEN SPORTS is not in the base pack of TATA(SKY just because STAR has shares in TATA(SKY.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock