Broadcasters can’t ask DTH ops for minimum subscription period: TDSAT

Anirudha Das said:
Exactly, and why NEO SPORTS removed from TATA(SKY because STAR SPORTS got the rights of BCCI and the reason TEN SPORTS is not in the base pack of TATA(SKY just because STAR has shares in TATA(SKY.

So Now I got it the main reason of removing neo channels from tata sky :k:skd

they are telling different in media but i think main reason is this :-/ and also tata sky remove their ICP pack 2-3 years back

Rushil.D said:
So Now I got it the main reason of removing neo channels from tata sky :k:skd

they are telling different in media but i think main reason is this :-/ and also tata sky remove their ICP pack 2-3 years back

Yes just because of STAR and the reason dishtv providing ICP just because of STAR, the relationship between ZEE and STAR is so wild because of their respective Sports Division you can't expect STAR SPORTS in dishtv and TEN SPORTS in TATA(SKY.

Anirudha Das said:
Yes just because of STAR and the reason dishtv providing ICP just because of STAR, the relationship between ZEE and STAR is so wild because of their respective Sports Division you can't expect STAR SPORTS in dishtv and TEN SPORTS in TATA(SKY.

yeah bro the relation between star and Zee going spoiled just only for sports

but one more thing i not got it that tata sky add ten hd last year so why zee give TEN HD to Tata Sky before tata sky SSHD1 and SSHD2 to dish TV

Rushil.D said:
but one more thing i not got it that tata sky add ten hd last year so why zee give TEN HD to Tata Sky before tata sky SSHD1 and SSHD2 to dish TV

there are some rules and regulation for broadcaster.

Rushil.D said:

ZEE raised their friendship gesture and their arms of friendship with STAR and thats they are providing channels in TATA(SKY but if STAR keep playing their conspiracy against ZEE then days are not so far that ZEE starts their channels back from TATA(SKY. As I already said if STAR likes then this relationship will go forever. It only depends on STAR.

Rushil.D said:

As a broadcaster u cannot deny a service provider like MSO or DTH if that service provider want to carry your channels and comply with your price. It's up to service provider whether they want to carry your channels or not.

dipayan said:
It's not friendship it's all about business.

What business if broadcaster don't wants to provide channel to the particular service provider then ?

Anirudha Das said:
What business if broadcaster don't wants to provide channel to the particular service provider then ?

As a broadcaster u cannot. Your license will be revoked by Ministry on ground of unfair business

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock