Calling customer Service from outside India

• Thread starter utsc
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 2
  • Views: Views 823

utsc

Reaction score
I am using Reliance Digital TV from outside India. I had not used the service for 1 year but recently recharged my account. However I get a blank screen. I emailed RDTV customer care but they have not got back to me.

I have tried and it is not possible call the RDTV numbers 18002009001 (+91-8002009001), 18602006666 (+91-8602006666) from outside India.

I tried calling 022 30338888 but it says Welcome to RDTV and disconnects ( I don't know why the call disconnects). The Assam, Eastern States and Jammu & Kashmir local RDTV customer service numbers used to work before but they are no longer in service

I basically need regular land line or mobile number (not 1 800 or1 860 number) to contact RDTV technical support.

I feel the smart card have been deactivated as I have not used my RDTV for one year so they have to activate it. The Test Channels 997 & 998 are working but even the preview channel 100 is not working

do factory reset by pressing red button for 20 sec.

Thank you for your suggestion Sunny. I have already done a factory reset and not working. I also did a forced firmware update to download the latest software for the STB and still not not working.

The STB was unplugged for 1 year without doing a recharge so would RDTV de activate my smart card?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock