Can I still get FTA channels from d2h HD STB?

Yeah You Can Connect With Any Ku-Band LNB Bro, But You'll Get FTA Channels Only In D2H

Vadirocks said:
Yeah You Can Connect With Any Ku-Band LNB Bro, But You'll Get FTA Channels Only In D2H

i didnt get you. you mean to say i wont get signal from other sat? even i am using fta stb but with my current d2h lnb and current dish alignment and current lnb position?

Yeah Possible Bro Using Your Current D2H Dish & LNB, You Can Get Signals From All 8 Tp's

And You'll Able To Watch FTA Channels (Currently 1 HD 3D Channel FTA),
Others Will Be Show As Scrambled,

If You Want To Watch DD+ Channels You Get An Extra LNB I'll Guide You

but actually i want to recieve c band fta ch from other sat if possible. cant i do that without another lnb?

the link in first post shows c band ch from d2h lnb which is ku band lnb. so i thought i can only add another stb to recieve them.

If You Want To Receive C-Band Channels You Have To Buy C-Band Dish,

You Can't Do That With Current D2H Dish Bro

Vadirocks said:
If You Want To Receive C-Band Channels You Have To Buy C-Band Dish,

You Can't Do That With Current D2H Dish Bro

:'(

Don't Worry Buy A New C-Band Dish

but i wonder about the details given in the link shared by me in first post. did u get a chance to review that bro?

Yeah I Have Red it, And He Connected It To C-Band Dish With D2H STB, And That D2H STB Looks Like Having Old Firware But Now They Have Disabled The Option To Edit TP Details Bro,

So At Present That's Impossible

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock