Can I still get FTA channels from d2h HD STB?

jenius-jatt said:
Hello friends pl wait I will post some ss of D2H stb to scan and save channels ,But all D2H stb can't do that only having old soft. can save the info. Your stb has new soft and you can only scan but no info. can be saved in your box. ok

If I am able to get signal from the newly added satellite and TP in d2h, i can go ahead to purchase an FTA STB to save the channels. I just want to confirm if I am able to get signals at least. Otherwise I dont need to invest money for the FTA stb. :)

Bro No New Tps' Added In D2H, Only 8 TPs Are There,

And Using Mpeg 4 FTA STB You Can Watch Only One Channel At Present 3D HD Channel In D2H Signal,

You Can Get DD+ Channels By Using Another LNB In Same Dish

Vadirocks said:
Bro No New Tps' Added In D2H, Only 8 TPs Are There,

And Using Mpeg 4 FTA STB You Can Watch Only One Channel At Present 3D HD Channel In D2H Signal,

You Can Get DD+ Channels By Using Another LNB In Same Dish

Using New Satellite addition can't I add any other satellite present in the same direction?

If I can add, I can add the TP to it and scan the TP right? If not, please explain why?? I am curious to know the things... :nj

This soft. is different from your stb you can differentiate friend:-

HERE SEE SOME SS OF D2H STB SCAN & SAVING:-

d2h-1_zps1362e28c.jpg

d2h2_zps7ae15c68.jpg

So this stb can scan all Mpeg-2 + Mpeg-4 with(8PSK) channels easily and fast scanning..:)

@mjahabarsadiq: Using New Satellite addition can't I add any other satellite present in the same direction ?

Yes in the above firmware we can add any satellite and any TP available up to (8PSK) so it is one of the best Firmware in DTH ,But luckily those have onlt those can take the benefit ok

jenius-jatt said:
This soft. is different from your stb you can differentiate friend:-

HERE SEE SOME SS OF D2H STB SCAN & SAVING:-

d2h-1_zps1362e28c.jpg

d2h2_zps7ae15c68.jpg

So this stb can scan all Mpeg-2 + Mpeg-4 with(8PSK) channels easily and fast scanning..:)

Yeah.. This is different software that I agree.. But I am also able to add new satellite and TPs using my STB's software. But the signal is not showing.

Have you added this TP in the existing satellite (ST1) or created a new satellite?

Also, when did you try this? If it is now, I hope I can get the signals for the same TP by trying in d2h STB? If I am getting signals but not able to scan/save, I will go with FTA STB. Please comment..

jenius-jatt said:
@mjahabarsadiq: Using New Satellite addition can't I add any other satellite present in the same direction ?

Yes in the above firmware we can add any satellite and any TP available up to (8PSK) so it is one of the best Firmware in DTH ,But luckily those have onlt those can take the benefit ok

Thanks. Please let me know the satellite and TP details that you added using your STB. I will try that in my STB. If not working I will go with FTA STB. The thing is I dont know a valid TP details to scan first of all. Please help me..

OK friend BTW you can thank me by pressing the like button, Now It is clearly mention above the satellite is Asiasat3S and the TP is shown:11020 H 27500 ,But for that the setup of Asiasat3S is necessary ok

But you can check it on DD+ by filling any freq. But I am sure no any channel would come because the Company has block inside the scanning,Your Stb can add satellite + TP also and signal will come also but it would not save the channels this is a granty

jenius-jatt said:
OK friend BTW you can thank me by pressing the like button, Now It is clearly mention above the satellite is Asiasat3S and the TP is shown:11020 H 27500 ,But for that the setup of Asiasat3S is necessary ok

But you can check it on DD+ by filling any freq. But I am sure no any channel would come because the Company has block inside the scanning,Your Stb can add satellite + TP also and signal will come also but it would not save the channels this is a granty

If I am getting signals, I will go for FTA STB.. waiting to see some green/white bars in my d2h STB for TP from any other satellite than ST1. Could you please give me the link to DDD+ TP details?

mjahabarsadiq said:
jenius-jatt said:

If I am getting signals, I will go for FTA STB.. waiting to see some green/white bars in my d2h STB for TP from any other satellite than ST1. Could you please give me the link to DDD+ TP details?

DDD+ Transponder Details

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock