Can I still get FTA channels from d2h HD STB?

mjahabarsadiq, the link you had given is a blog by our ddf member you can contact him :)

Bapun Raz said:
mjahabarsadiq, the link you had given is a blog by our ddf member you can contact him :)

Thanks for the info..

Vadirocks said:
Yeah I Have Red it, And He Connected It To C-Band Dish With D2H STB, And That D2H STB Looks Like Having Old Firware But Now They Have Disabled The Option To Edit TP Details Bro,

So At Present That's Impossible

It seems my STB is not yet updated with latest firmware (but the UI is not the one shown in the link). I am able to add new satelitte and TP in the satellite. But no signal.

What? Can You Able To Add TPs?

Please Post SS

[attachment=2384]

[attachment=2385]

[attachment=2386]

I'm Using Mobile Now Once Reached Home Will See Your Pictures

Vadirocks said:

did u have a chance to look at this. plz let me know if i can tune fta.

mjahabarsadiq said:
Vadirocks said:

did u have a chance to look at this. plz let me know if i can tune fta.

bro.. could you please let me know if i can do what i want??? pls.... i am very eager to get this done.. i tried many times in Airtel dish and stb.. no luck.. if i am at least getting one channel, i will be very happy that I did it.. :sp :sp

Hello friends pl wait I will post some ss of D2H stb to scan and save channels ,But all D2H stb can't do that only having old soft. can save the info. Your stb has new soft and you can only scan but no info. can be saved in your box. ok

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock