changed from videocon d2h to airtel

• Thread starter veejay
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 22
  • Views: Views 3,978
As I have experienced, much superior HD PQ & AQ on airtel compared to d2h, tatasky and dishtru hd. Im not biased, its the reality I,ve seen.

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
Shawl bro, plz move this thread to ADTV section. ...
Adding insult to injury for d2h lovers :dodgy

I don't know what insult i made. Sorry just wanted to keep informed. I stayed 2.5 yrs with d2h. If hurted im sorry.

Hi,
What about dolby digital sound quality in airtel?
In d2h it is poor...
I was also thinking for a dth shifting...

rajaraman864 said:
I don't know what insult i made. Sorry just wanted to keep informed. I stayed 2.5 yrs with d2h. If hurted im sorry.

Just kidding bro....

It was posted in wrong section :lol That's all ( I've moved to DishTru HD also ;) )

Bro ajj Maine ek add dekha TV par HD TV Wala usme bolte hai daba to TV apne cable operators ki or d2h se customer kare HD daba wo kiya hai bro star sports 3par aa raha hai cricket match main add aa raha hai

Hello Can you guys please share the tips & tricks for the HD pack.... With detailed steps
Thanks in advance

Balaji G said:
Hi,
What about dolby digital sound quality in airtel?
In d2h it is poor...
I was also thinking for a dth shifting...

Simply amazing, the best and unmatchable

zeeTAJ24seven said:
As I have experienced, much superior HD PQ & AQ on airtel compared to d2h, tatasky and dishtru hd. Im not biased, its the reality I,ve seen.

Yeah I agree. Eventhough I don't have Airtel HD but AQ is better than D2h HD.....

And TS is the only thing that can match ADTV AQ.....

Picture quality is nice in ADTV. Suntv HD is also superb (so far watched bcoz of two days festival days). I have my computer home theater creative 5.1 speaker. I wanted to connect to my Sony 21" tv

rajaraman864 said:
Picture quality is nice in ADTV. Suntv HD is also superb (so far watched bcoz of two days festival days). I have my computer home theater creative 5.1 speaker. I wanted to connect to my Sony 21" tv

Bro this is not a gud tym to move to Adtv.. But u already moved:( :(
Adtv is lack of very popular HD Channels now days:'(

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock