• Replies: Replies 8
  • Views: Views 1,584

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello DDF Mates,
Yesterday night at 12:20pm we have completed my C-Band and Ku-Band Dish Setups, it was really a hard work also everything new equipments and spent over rs14,000+ money on all these... I have done setup of Insat 4A 83* E currently and signals are 70% generally but weak on some transponders... Connected my DDD+ with PC in FTA Box and scanned Insat 4A channels with my installer mpeg4 box and got all channels... It is really excllent i think... Hope i will get my DVB S2-HD card in working mode soon... Thanks to all helpful friends like Biswa,Vish,Vinay,Vikram,Om Uncle... :luv

Soon i am completing my IntelSat 17 Setup with C-Band, i have seen a lot of good channels there...

These days busy on colleting drivers for my pcie card... Current software installed but not scanning sats... Which is the main issue... :s

Good night all,
Bapun. :)

Excellent bapun... i hope my special tips worked :lol

waiting for the pics of installations soon :)

All the best :tup
Goodnight :sp

@Bapun: Would be great if you can explain the entire set-up process along with few pics.
Pardon me, but still unaware of all such stuff !!

technobhatt said:
@Bapun: Would be great if you can explain the entire set-up process along with few pics.
Pardon me, but still unaware of all such stuff !!

Yes bapun, do it for our ddf members.....
It will be a good tutorial for all of us here in lovely ddf. :tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock