DDF Exclusive Customers Can use Temporary Deactivate Scheme for their Airtel Digital TV Account

• Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 43
  • Views: Views 20,730
Good update @Gobinaath bro. I have seen even CC saying it everytime that STB should be in Power ON mode. I have done few recharges when it was off... didnt pay much attention to them, but will take care from now on.

Btw it has been 3 months and still SMS Activation wont work for me. In touch with nodal for past 30 days. They tell me to try and I check- it still doesnt work. No idea what to do. Sending BAL to 54325 also fails. Even when STB is in ON mode :tears:

Btw it has been 3 months and still SMS Activation wont work for me. In touch with nodal for past 30 days. They tell me to try and I check- it still doesnt work. No idea what to do. Sending BAL to 54325 also fails. Even when STB is in ON mode :tears:

So sad :(:(

U have self care account right ??

So sad :(:(

U have self care account right ??
Yes bro, managing everything from Selfcare and MyAirtel App. So no major problems. But some promo TopUps are on SMS only, missing out on those :wink:

Yes bro, managing everything from Selfcare and MyAirtel App. So no major problems. But some promo TopUps are on SMS only, missing out on those :wink:

Have u contact adtv cc bro for registering ur mobile number :huh:

Have u contact adtv cc bro for registering ur mobile number :huh:
Yes bro. Did everything.
1) Initially I wasnt able to see Customer ID and RTN in Account status of STB and Help section of STB.
2) When I raised complaint to nodal I mentioned both problems- about Account Status and SMS Activation.
3) Nodal solved the Account Status problem. I can see Customer ID and RTN on screen now.
4) SMS Activation: This is a mystery. If I give missed call to 8130081300, I get details. If I send INFO to 54325, I get details. If I send HR to 54325, I get a response that Heavy Refresh will be done, please keep STB in Power ON mode. But, Activation of TopUps and sending BAL to 54325 fails with the error - "This mobile is not registered with your Airtel Digital TV ID"
5) Nodal office team calls me every 2 days and asks me to check. I check and it still fails... They say they will look into it.

Yes bro. Did everything.
1) Initially I wasnt able to see Customer ID and RTN in Account status of STB and Help section of STB.
2) When I raised complaint to nodal I mentioned both problems- about Account Status and SMS Activation.
3) Nodal solved the Account Status problem. I can see Customer ID and RTN on screen now.
4) SMS Activation: This is a mystery. If I give missed call to 8130081300, I get details. If I send INFO to 54325, I get details. If I send HR to 54325, I get a response that Heavy Refresh will be done, please keep STB in Power ON mode. But, Activation of TopUps and sending BAL to 54325 fails with the error - "This mobile is not registered with your Airtel Digital TV ID"
5) Nodal office team calls me every 2 days and asks me to check. I check and it still fails... They say they will look into it.

Ur having nil balance right now in ur account right ??

Ur having nil balance right now in ur account right ??
Have Rs 4 in balance.
(My earlier post about 0 balance was when I had just taken the connection with free viewing period and was trying to activate NewsX Free TopUp)

Have Rs 4 in balance.
(My earlier post about 0 balance was when I had just taken the connection with free viewing period and was trying to activate NewsX Free TopUp)

Could be low balance is the issue bro no other chances coz if ur number not register in their system means no chance of working HR , INFo

But its working though ur number is registered but balance could be the issue i guess

Could be low balance is the issue bro no other chances coz if ur number not register in their system means no chance of working HR , INFo

But its working though ur number is registered but balance could be the issue i guess
Bro, same problem when I had 3000+ in my account just before I activated 12M ARP (remember my discussion in another thread?) And I think if low balance is a problem, then atleast BAL to 54325 should work. That too returns the same error.

Even I dont get how HR, INFO, missed call are working.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock