D2H looting Customers

Kalyan_1980

Contributor
Reaction score
I shifted my house and called CC to fix the dish. Initally CC told that fixing charge is Rs. 350, then he asked do you have wall mounted TV or normal TV, i told i have wall mount, then he told me that, for wall mount Fixing charge is Rs. 450/-,:wall i have no ideal what they are doing special thing in Wall mount. They just giving connection to STB. :wall

I never had a problem such as this. Two times I used D2h to install their Dish and STB, they never questioned or charged extra for wall mounted TV. I think the charge is for mounting the TV on the wall, if you are availing their service.

Kalyan_1980 said:
I shifted my house and called CC to fix the dish. Initally CC told that fixing charge is Rs. 350, then he asked do you have wall mounted TV or normal TV, i told i have wall mount, then he told me that, for wall mount Fixing charge is Rs. 450/-,:wall i have no ideal what they are doing special thing in Wall mount. They just giving connection to STB. :wall

Brother,

These are do it yourself jobs (DIY).Why did you waste money?? Take a drilling machine from your friends.Rest you can do.

It is fixed price ,

Re-installation of Dish & STB - Rs 250

Re-installation of Dish & Wall Mount for Satellite LCD/LED - Rs 450

De-installation & Re-installation of Dis & STB - Rs 350

De-installation & Re-installation of Dish & Wall Mount for Satellite LCD/LED - Rs 500.

CC guy must be mistaken that your's is Satellite LCD/LED setup.

:hehe
Viki said:
It is fixed price ,

Re-installation of Dish & STB - Rs 250

Re-installation of Dish & Wall Mount for Satellite LCD/LED - Rs 450

De-installation & Re-installation of Dis & STB - Rs 350

De-installation & Re-installation of Dish & Wall Mount for Satellite LCD/LED - Rs 500.

CC guy must be mistaken that your's is Satellite LCD/LED setup.

But they are asking for fixing amount@350/-.

Previously they will detect the amount from account, now they told that i need to give money directly to the technician.

Kalyan_1980 said:
Previously they will detect the amount from account, now they told that i need to give money directly to the technician.

Plus they also ask to recharge some money in the account , instead of sufficient amount in account. :angry

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock