Seeking Help D2h vs Airtel which is best at this time

If you want to see sd channels and few sports hd channels d2h is batter. But Airtel is not so bad . You can buy anything like tata play, sun , dish tv all are best in their field. Like dish tv have affordable offers and tata play have good aq, pq and service.

My view point dishD2h is better picture quality in overall , i used also d2h airtel sundth , but d2h picture quality is best of them . I recommend you used d2h with hd sports channel and hindi bengali sd only 250rs month in d2h

In my opinion Dish d2h picture quality is surely good but not as good as Tata Play or Airtel Digital TV. Also since Dish d2h carries less channels on their platform hence it can afford to give more bandwidth to SD and HD thus transmit them in better picture / audio quality but still they seem to be lacking behind in this area.

Audio Quality of Airtel Digital TV is the best on HD channels....on SD channels too Airtel has slight edge over Tata Play. Dish d2h audio quality ranges from average to good on various channels .

Sun Direct is a good option for south indian viewers as it offers all important channels at affordable cost. Also i believe their picture and audio quality is also good. Those wanting a better experience and okay to pay little more alongwith watching other hindi/ english or some more channels from other genres can opt for Airtel Digital TV or Tata Play. D2h also is a good option for south indian viewers. Almost all DTH Platforms provide huge discounts for new connection as well as channels / packs in south india region in order to compete with well established Local MSO/Cable TV Networks which offer services at highly subsidised pricing

All in all just compare and opt for a connection of a Cable or DTH brand which provides all required channels u r looking for and fits within ur monthly budget

To watch most SD channel with hd sports channel.. which is best between Airtel and d2h.
So I will talk about numbers now. Most SD channels are carried by Dishtv and then others . You can refer DDF Exclusive - Comparison of channels across DTHs. Be it because of DD freedish but fact is Dishtv carries most SD channels also in most of the regional categories too.

Now with HD sports channels all of them carry most of the HD sports channels. But most sports channels again it is Dishtv with Sports18 Khel present on Dishtv.

Now regarding picture quality Dishtv picture quality specially SD ones ,is one of the best in my Sony TV. You can refer my threads in the forum.

Now coming to your question between Airtel and D2h . Airtel will have more SD and HD channels . You have not referred any preference for regional ones. For picture quality D2h has one of the best picture quality . you can refer @Aliens007 bro posts and see for the picture quality yourself . For more clarity you can visit the outlets and check the picture quality and decide.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Yes many say SD picture quality of Tataplay is better or Airtel is good,but as per me the SD channels are more sharper in Dish TV,there is hardly 10 percent difference in picture quality in SD and HD same channel in DishTV

Don't listen to Mr airtel
In hd channels airtel is superior but in sd channels d2h and DishTV is better though DishTV has slightly dark tone not sure about d2h currently.

Overall I would say tataplay is better..little compromise in hd , little in sd but you will get better customer care support, out of the world app experience. For best quality, use binge+ box..I am 100% sure you will change your view subject to condition you have HDR supported tv.here in binge+ no other dth can match sd channel quality,it might due to sdr to HDR conversion or android os itself which is optimising the picture.

Overall
Sd:
D2h> DishTV> tataplay> airtel

Hd:
Airtel > tataplay, d2h DishTV

The problem with d2h is many Hindi channels are missing , its main target audience is South India

• You will receive same transmission in Company's ( DishTV India Ltd ) both brands DishTV and d2h. Company's both brands are operated from single unified headend,broadcast station. you can choose any brand as per your choice, you can choose packs as per brand DishTV and d2h on websites.

To know more about video processing technology company has been usin click below.

• Company's both brands has PAN India Target Market do not confuse it with brand's strength.

• If your preferred language is from North region, you will receive channels from SES8.

• If your preferred language is from South India, you will receive channels from ST2.

• both brands DishTV and d2h box is compatible with SES8 and ST2.

Company ( DishTV India Ltd ) offers three brands to broadcasters, it's upto you which brand you prefer.
IMG-20230226-153930.jpg

Last edited:
Don't listen to Mr airtel
In hd channels airtel is superior but in sd channels d2h and DishTV is better though DishTV has slightly dark tone not sure about d2h currently.

Overall I would say tataplay is better..little compromise in hd , little in sd but you will get better customer care support, out of the world app experience. For best quality, use binge+ box..I am 100% sure you will change your view subject to condition you have HDR supported tv.here in binge+ no other dth can match sd channel quality,it might due to sdr to HDR conversion or android os itself which is optimising the picture.

Overall
Sd:
D2h> DishTV> tataplay> airtel

Hd:
Airtel > tataplay, d2h DishTV

The problem with d2h is many Hindi channels are missing , its main target audience is South India

I tend to disagree and won't say anything more on this as already have made my point in great detail earlier on. Upto the esteemed member to take the final decision based on views put forward by all.

Also request u again to not indulge in name calling or use of derogatory / inappropriate terms or phrases in ur comments 🙏

You can present a counter view with use of proper information and words which add to a productive conversation rather than just branding the other member with a unwarranted or disrespectful tag

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock