DD+ Transponder has week signal

Carthick

Reaction score
anybody facing this problem on this transponder signal week on evening to morinig 11490/v/27500,( 11150/v/27500 night only week)

Yes i am facing. Not getting some channels. News x , fm rainbow chennai etc.

lkkeyan89 said:
anybody facing this problem on this transponder signal week on evening to morinig 11490/v/27500,( 11150/v/27500 night only week)
Yes this TP has some problem so do one thing FINE-TUNE youe dish and the main thing is SKEW your ku LNB to left right direction un till you get the peak signal of this frequency.Your problem will be Resolved. ok :)

y this problem,expert please explain this problem, and how to rectify rhis?

If we do fine tuning of lnb, we will lost signals of dish tv also. What to do. ?

karthik said:
If we do fine tuning of lnb, we will lost signals of dish tv also. What to do. ?
No dear I am not saying to Aline the dish, I am saying to fine tune means just check for whether it has some losses nut bolts and keep it in between 95*E & 93.5*E So that proper Signal of both the sat comes say 60% to 70% minimum.

Skew makes a big difference in fine TUNING by Rotating the LNB to left/Right direction you will get some point where the signal of both sat are normal .

I want to add one thing that when dish is receiving the signal of particular sat then at last always fine tune the weakest Frequency to get maximum signal from all the freq.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock