Dish Damage due to Cyclone

prak2020

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Due to this Vardah cyclone my airtel Dish got damaged. (I have already raised a request with them)Just wanted to check with you guys regarding airtel service experience in service visits. Are they fast like Tata SKy ?

I will try to post pics

Usually they'll be very fast. But right now in Chennai many people are affected so there may be delays.

Bro one request inspite of creating new thread discuss such things in general thread :shy

Optimus_Prime said:
U have to pay 250+150 /- for Dish replacement. If pole pipe/ mount pipe got damaged, u have to pay 75 +150/-
and If antenna bracket got damaged U have to pay 150+150/-

You mean complete dish replacement with Lnb?

sarube said:

I told Outdoor parts name and replacement charge.
Service engineer will decide which part should be changed and charge according

sarube said:

Lnb cost is seperate .. It cost 250+150 (service charge) = 400rs. :) ..

Its been more than 2 days , no calls from Service person. Also now the Chennai Airtel Customer service numbers were not reachable and keeps disconnecting saying that they are Busy. I think they have lot of requests like this pending.

But i have to tell , that TS works like a charm

Yes, even I havent received the SMS yet. It looks like they're busy as many people raised complaints. And finally I fixed the problem myself. I could watch KTV. Anyways I need to check tonight as the signal issues are high at night.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock