• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums
    An online community for the television enthusiasts!

Dish Damage due to Cyclone

Chezhiyan

Contributor
Reaction score
thisisjagan said:
+919952041893 I'm around Avadi. Anyways you can give a try.

This is authorized airtel dealer I guess. From installation to services, the same dealer came.

You Are From Avadi!!

Iam From Veppampattu;)

[email protected]

Registered
Reaction score
Its been more than 8 days , not resolved yet.The only thing which is improved is that call center people are answering calls.

Have to call Nodal Center , not sure if they work on saturday and sunday

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
[email protected] said:
Its been more than 8 days , not resolved yet.The only thing which is improved is that call center people are answering calls.

Have to call Nodal Center , not sure if they work on saturday and sunday

nodal officers don't work on Saturday and Sunday, do email them you would receive call from them.

[email protected]

Registered
Reaction score
Got call from a service person asking 475 for dish change and 250 for service charges , totaling about 725 . I thought it is only 400 , as the LNB is safe and good

thisisjagan

Contributor
Reaction score
[email protected] said:
Got call from a service person asking 475 for dish change and 250 for service charges , totaling about 725 . I thought it is only 400 , as the LNB is safe and good
Yours is a HD or SD stb?

[email protected]

Registered
Reaction score
HD STB, He changed the whole dish. He installed dish on different position now . But this is a bad experience from Airtel. I did install rather than buying new dish connection ,because , i already have TS,DISH TV , dont want few more boxes lying around

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock