Dish Damage due to Cyclone

I have tried again reaching customer service , but keeps disconnecting. Airtel should have courtesy of responding to consumers

I have tried again reaching customer service , but keeps disconnecting. Airtel should have courtesy of responding to consumers
Try Nodal bro. I stopped calling Cc. As always adtv Cc are useless... So use them less.

All looks good. I've fixed myself... [emoji3] [emoji3] [emoji3] [emoji3] [emoji3]

24864e4a7b48042a1bf122ee5dbcb4b2.jpg

Sai Laxman said:
Do u think itz enough bro :huh .. Certainly in signal quality 14 is the gud one atleast u must get signal point btwn 12 - 14 it ll be useful for u in rainy days :) ..
Something is better than nothing bro. I used to see Red bars... Now it's yellow. I'm planning to fix further by calling a private DTH installer. No more airtel engineer.

I have been contacted by Airtel customer service person in early morning. But no service engineer visit. Dish is damaged otherwise i would have tried to fix myself. I thought of contacting a private DTH installer , i think for the same price they will do it happily

I have been contacted by Airtel customer service person in early morning. But no service engineer visit. Dish is damaged otherwise i would have tried to fix myself. I thought of contacting a private DTH installer , i think for the same price they will do it happily
Yes bro... Even I got call today. I asked to close the request. Engineer will come and loosen everything and come back next month to charge once again.

thisisjagan said:
Yes bro... Even I got call today. I asked to close the request. Engineer will come and loosen everything and come back next month to charge once again.

Jagan if you are near Tamabaram , give me the service person number who called you

+919952041893 I'm around Avadi. Anyways you can give a try.

This is authorized airtel dealer I guess. From installation to services, the same dealer came.

If lots of charges got applied go for new connection.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock