dishtv software updated with new features

Re: dishtv software updated

Now get recharge reminder on top of channel bar while scrolling channels up and down and recharge meter on center of the screen

3a6yte2u.jpg

6avy9ege.jpg

You can remove recharge meter on your tv screen now by pressing ok button on your dishtv remote

anagydyb.jpg

juveje7u.jpg

Mehran Butt said:
my Dish TV Zenega 1004is box got updated.
New Firmware: V-4.72-4.1
New i-Guide Version: SD EPG V401

i will post some ss
my set top box also got updated today automatically. But i found no any changes except the firmware and i-guide version as the same above. I didn't get re charge date on the epg bar as well. Other notable change was name and mobile number is removed in my account.:)

@nskaran

My recharge date is in couple of days so i am getting recharge notification bar with epg from last week along with recharge meter on the centre of tv screen.

My current account info got updated automatically couple of days ago is with name, mobile no, and recharge date.

Re: RE: dishtv software updated with new features

nskaran said:
then no any preferable changes in this software upgrade.

Yes you r right dear

Some more new changes found in S/W
Here are these

Now u can see TP Details by Pressing Green+Red+blue key see ss

IEBsQfb.jpg

also now u can enter 5 Digit channel number

m18o8lt.jpg

Now EPG is Updating, Service list Please wait... coming in the bottom of TV Screen

RLwJbTH.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock