Breaking Disney Star India's Kevin Vaz to joins Viacom18 as CEO

I hope Jio - Viacom acquires a minor stake in Sun. Make Sun TV content exclusive to JioCinema (JioVoot). Too many streamers can't survive in the market. Sun needs to realise this and merge with the super app. Viacom can also share their kids library and paramount movies for Sun's linear channels.
Sun Network didn't even try to partner with Amazon Prime Video and launch it as a channel. Even that would've give them a good number of subscribers. Sun NXT app is crap that in itself scares away potential subscribers.

Appointing rivalry network head As CEO nothing will change, if it's too easy today Sony have so many channels with success in South without Zee merger. Even All these Star south channels acquired from prominent networks like Vijay TV from Utv/Mallya, Maa channels from Maa TV and Asianet/Suvarna from Asianet network. Similarly Viacom18 acquired ETv network some channels they got big success especially In Kannada their two GECs dominated for years.

If you observed recent years VIacom18 launched Straight new channel Colors Tamil in Tamilnadu and Star launched Star Kiran in odisha, both channels failed badly as per expectations, Only Acquisition of prominent Local Brand can helps network grow higher and later these channels can rebranding under their Network brands like Colors or Star.
You are partially right. Star Kiran would have a big success but they are telecasting dubbed shows more. The essence of odia culture is missing in each and every show of Star Kiran. They are on the path of Colors Odia which is the least TRP generator in current time. Star people need to value odia culture more and they have to showcase in their shows then only people are going to adapt Star Kiran.

Star Kiran would have a big success but they are telecasting dubbed shows more. The essence of odia culture is missing in each and every show of Star Kiran. They are on the path of Colors Odia which is the least TRP generator in current time.
I had a lot of big expectations from Star Kiran. But it seems the channel has been a big failure and it is barely able to stay in the top five. Despite all the new shows announced at launch, along with movies, there seems to be hardly any viewership, and there are no reality shows either. Ironically Kevin Vaz himself launched the channel. Also, Pravah Picture is mostly showing old serials like @AHF2455 Bhau has pointed out several times. If they were serious about these two channels, they would have ensured that their HD versions were added by as many platforms as possible instead of leaving them like that.

I had a lot of big expectations from Star Kiran. But it seems the channel has been a big failure and it is barely able to stay in the top five. Despite all the new shows announced at launch, along with movies, there seems to be hardly any viewership, and there are no reality shows either. Ironically Kevin Vaz himself launched the channel. Also, Pravah Picture is mostly showing old serials like @AHF2455 Bhau has pointed out several times. If they were serious about these two channels, they would have ensured that their HD versions were added by as many platforms as possible instead of leaving them like that.
My opinion is pravah picture is flop ..they now showing old program all day only 2 or 3 movies.
Ithink it's following now star ustav brand .. silently moving in 2nd Marathi retelecast gec .
Zee Yuva full Marathi movie channel now .
Zee chitramandir is also not good they also showing Zee Marathi old shows in day 2,3 movie ..

My opinion is pravah picture is flop ..they now showing old program all day only 2 or 3 movies.
Ithink it's following now star ustav brand .. silently moving in 2nd Marathi retelecast gec .
Zee Yuva full Marathi movie channel now .
Zee chitramandir is also not good they also showing Zee Marathi old shows in day 2,3 movie ..
I agree

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock