Breaking Star & Disney India appoints Kevin Vaz, infotainment & kids CEO

They know about IP Rights issues in India, But they already Acquired Many Fox Star Production and Co Production movies IP Rights, also Fox Star already Remade Fox Hollywood movies in bollywood without Co Producers, Bang Bang, Dil Bechara.

Coming to point Sun Pictures, Zee Studios, SPN and Viacom 18 Going to Produce Many Projects in Next 2 yeas, So Disney/Star Going to loose in movie Production Competition against these Television Network own Production House Players in India. it's never happening, Disney/Fox Star Big Player in movie Production in World, movie Production house Shutdown is just Rumour in online websites.
I hope what you are saying is true....but if they exits from india then there is no way for making comeback after exit of disney star, zee viacom, spn will totally own indian movie market

Last edited:
They know about IP Rights issues in India, But they already Acquired Many Fox Star Production and Co Production movies IP Rights, also Fox Star already Remade Fox Hollywood movies in bollywood without Co Producers, Bang Bang, Dil Bechara.

Coming to point Sun Pictures, Zee Studios, SPN and Viacom 18 Going to Produce Many Projects in Next 2 yeas, So Disney/Star Going to loose in movie Production Competition against these Television Network own Production House Players in India. it's never happening, Disney/Fox Star Big Player in movie Production in World, movie Production house Shutdown is just Rumour in online websites.
So why they exit the 2021 Slate? I just checked Other Studios Movie Schedule & Guess What Everyone Is RELEASING 5 to 7 Movies! But why FOX Star is behind?

I hope what you are saying is true....but if they exits from india then there is no way for making comeback after exit of disney star, zee viacom, spn will totally own indian movie market
So why they exit the 2021 Slate? I just checked Other Studios Movie Schedule & Guess What Everyone Is RELEASING 5 to 7 Movies! But why FOX Star is behind?
What I think Fox Star Studios Renaming to 20th Century Studios India Or Disney Star Studios, It's Not Studio Shutdown and they Removing just "Fox" Brand Word from movie Production and Television Production.

Look this Disney Busy in Worldwide Removing "Fox" Brand from Movie Production, TV Channels and Renaming to Star and Disney Brand, Without Some changes. Why they are going to Announce Some New Projects In India :unsure:
WEafuAw.jpg

aHc2Tll.jpg

Hope In India also Fox Life Rebrand soon as Star Life .

Look this Disney Busy in Worldwide Removing "Fox" Brand from Movie Production, TV Channels and Renaming to Star and Disney Brand, Without Some changes. Why they are going to Announce Some New Projects In India :unsure:
WEafuAw.jpg

aHc2Tll.jpg
FIRST THING FIRST
i was the one who shared this news first time in this forum. That Disney will Dump "FOX" Brand.
My Assumption Were 100% True. Remember I was the one who first broke that Disney is working on a Star Branded Streaming Service & you @Rd22 make fun of me With The Statement it was FAKE!
Also Brand Revamp should not effect any Future Projects, regarding your assumption that "Fox Star Studios" will revamp to 20th Century Studios India that's unlikely because Star recently Rebranded Their FOX Studios India to 20th Century Studios India which distribute Their Hollywood Movies. Coming to Disney Star Studios! HELL NO it will never happen.
@Rd22 @Rajpatil98 @JollyLNB @Raju lal @Rockyy @mani_music
@veer32564
lW2kEa4.jpg

cQ1vTQu.jpg

XI3uL3T.jpg

BdH1PBT.jpg

Last edited:
FIRST THING FIRST
i was the one who shared this news first time in this forum. That Disney will Dump "FOX" Brand.
My Assumption Were 100% True. Remember I was the one who first broke that Disney is working on a Star Branded Streaming Service & you @Rd22 make fun of me With The Statement it was FAKE!
Also Brand Revamp should not effect any Future Projects, regarding your assumption that "Fox Star Studios" will revamp to 20th Century Studios India that's unlikely because Star recently Rebranded Their FOX Studios India to 20th Century Studios India which distribute Their Hollywood Movies. Coming to Disney Star Studios! HELL NO it will never happen.
@veer32564
lW2kEa4.jpg
Star Branded OTT Disney + Star Not for India, it's for Europe, Canada, and New Zealand countries.

FIRST THING FIRST
@veer32564
lW2kEa4.jpg

cQ1vTQu.jpg

XI3uL3T.jpg

BdH1PBT.jpg
Star Branded OTT Disney + Star Not for India, it's for Europe, Canada, and New Zealand countries.
Btw i think disney is very much impressed with star brand thats why they are expanding star brand in other countries.....whats your thought on it??

ALSO LOOK AT THE MONTH October & That Time we didn't had any news regarding Star Streaming Service.
STAR IS NOT SEPARATE OTT - Kindly Read This also Research Before Saying Something.
I will suggest you to Watch Disney's Investor Day 2020.
zuhuOlq.jpg

Last edited:
Btw i think disney is very much impressed with star brand thats why they are expanding star brand in other countries.....whats your thought on it??
Yes, Also Because Disney+Hotstar contribute 30% of Disney+ Global Subscribers, that's the reason they launched it in Indonesia as well.
Soon Star will be a established Global Network replacing FOX Network Groups. Also After USA, India is the only Market where Disney owns such big TV Network.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock