Breaking Star & Disney India appoints Kevin Vaz, infotainment & kids CEO

Any Source 🤦‍♂️

Fox Star Studios Subsidiary of Star India, why they will Exit indian cinema Production:LOL:
There's Plenty Of Sources on Google & Twitter.
Disney has exited Twice. It's better to exit Indian Cinema Market & they should only focus on Streaming & TV Network.
Regarding your claim that FOX Star Studios is not shutting down, i don't believe you.
Here are the sources:-
https://www.businessupturn.com/ente...nates-18-employees-amid-shutdown-rumours/amp/
Why Hollywood studios’ romance for Bollywood has prematurely soured

There's Plenty Of Sources on Google & Twitter.
Disney has exited Twice. It's better to exit Indian Cinema Market & they should only focus on Streaming & TV Network.
Regarding your claim that FOX Star Studios is not shutting down, i don't believe you.
Here are the sources:-
Fox Star Studios HALTS all future projects, terminates 18 employees amid shutdown rumours
Why Hollywood studios’ romance for Bollywood has prematurely soured
Yeah these sources true in online only, also Many peoples Guessing Disney shutdowns UTV motion pictures Completely in India and International Markets Because they are not Producing, Co Production, Present and Distribution, But fact is UTV unit Motion Pictures and Television still active in IP, Syndication deals, Licences and Legal, similarly Fox Star Studios too, I can't share here some sources.

@KAR I know your not believing any news apart from some news website sources. Just check international some channels Content licencing owner or Netflix recently Renewed movies.

They want to EXIT Indian Cinema Production. 🤦‍♂️
Rana Daggubati also has an interesting project in the direction of Milind Rau that rolls soon. He also inked a deal with Netflix for a big-budget pan Indian project and the scripting is in final stages. The top actor also lined up a mythological drama Hiranyakashyapa that will start shooting in early 2022. Gunasekhar is the director and Suresh Productions in association with Fox Star Studios will produce this big-budget project.
Rana Daggubati ready with a solid lineup

Rana Daggubati also has an interesting project in the direction of Milind Rau that rolls soon. He also inked a deal with Netflix for a big-budget pan Indian project and the scripting is in final stages. The top actor also lined up a mythological drama Hiranyakashyapa that will start shooting in early 2022. Gunasekhar is the director and Suresh Productions in association with Fox Star Studios will produce this big-budget project.
Rana Daggubati ready with a solid lineup
Old News! Stop proving your point for sake. @Rajpatil98 please say something to him!

Old News! Stop proving your point for sake. @Rajpatil98 please say something to him!
you're only Highly intelligent and owner of Star India Controlling Star Channels and Subsidiaries Businesses Tata Sky, "Fox" Star Studios, Pro Kabaddi League, Hope Now your happy and In this thread you only quoting soon about they will Relaunching, I will not quoting your Quotes in this Thread, I Don't Required any sake of Reactions from unwanted Quotes or any other Quotes, Good bye 🙏

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock