Breaking Star & Disney India appoints Kevin Vaz, infotainment & kids CEO

Btw i think disney is very much impressed with star brand thats why they are expanding star brand in other countries.....whats your thought on it??
Star is Big Brand in India Compare to Disney and Also In Revenue, After Disney Acquiring Star, Now Star Looks more Powerful In Regional Channels, Sports and Content Acquisition.

For the first time, the answer for many may soon be “yes.” And Star, an as yet little-known Indian TV brand, is set to play a pivotal role in reaching Disney’s new awe-inspiring projection of at least 300 million total streaming subscribers globally within three years.
India's Star may help Disney outshine Netflix in online streaming

ALSO LOOK AT THE MONTH October & That Time we didn't had any news regarding Star Streaming Service.
STAR IS NOT SEPARATE OTT - Kindly Read This also Research Before Saying Something.
I will suggest you to Watch Disney's Investor Day 2020.
zuhuOlq.jpg
They Not Announced Indian Contents available on Disney + Star and Pixar, Marvel, Disney, National Geographic and 18 + Contents will available on that OTT.

Guys! Just FYI.

Star is integrated to Disney+ in Europe, Canada, and ANZ mainly to navigate the local content quotas under the single app, instead of producing for both STAR and Disney+. Now they can get away by just producing some local general entertainment content. And it's not less amounts as well. If Disney+ puts out 100 titles, 30 titles should be from Europe. Similar laws are being developed in Canada and ANZ. Thats the only reason they haven't done standalone apps in these markets and are following the same template for major developed markets. And they clearly stated Hotstar branding is only used in Asia, ie., in Sub Continent, SEA apart from Singapore(Hotstar operates independently, Disney+ slated to launch ON Feb 23).

Star+ is launching in Latin America, only because of the integration of ESPN in the app. They don't want Sports on Disney+ itself. And no major concerns are der regarding local content quotas etc.

They Not Announced Indian Contents available on Disney + Star and Pixar, Marvel, Disney, National Geographic and 18 + Contents will available on that OTT.
So when i said that it will contain indian content?

Look this Fox Star Studios still alive, Recently Fox Star Management Members Wins filmy League Cricket New Season against other Big Production Houses.
IVXAVeW.jpg

Look this Fox Star Studios still alive, Recently Fox Star Management Members Wins filmy League Cricket New Season against other Big Production Houses.
IVXAVeW.jpg
It will shut down! Mark My Words. I know Disney very well. Just wait till the release of Bhramastra.

Yeah last trophy for "Fox" Star Brand, Also Don't worry they will Relaunching same Production House with brand New name soon.
They want to EXIT Indian Cinema Production. 🤦‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock