Does Annual Mega HD Pack Still Exist in Tata Sky?

DTH Fan

Contributor
Reaction score
Guys

I want to clear one doubt!

Recently I read in forum that Tata Sky has discontinued old Annual Mega HD pack with new Ultra HD pack which will not include free Actve services.

But a few days back, on 23th Feb, my annual subscription ended and I again recharged my account and surprisingly my existing Annual Mega HD pack was renewed.

It means Tata Sky is still giving the old Annual Mega HD pack to existing customers. It might be possible that new customers will never get it.

Is it true?

Existing customers can renew it with little higher price. But once you moved to any other new pack, you can't go back to Mega HD pack again.

^^ Thats great because I'm using Annual Mega HD pack since almost 6 years. :)

myaccount portal shows the renewal price, you can top up your account with required amount for auto renewal

Last year Mega HD semi annual cost was Rs. 4090 but now the renewal cost shows Rs.4120. :(

But still better choice than Ultra HD. ;)

Bapun Raz said:
Existing customers can renew it with little higher price. But once you moved to any other new pack, you can't go back to Mega HD pack again.

+1 and mega hd pack annual price is 7990 and ultra hd annual price is 8000.
but better is mega hd. :k :)

As per CC better is Ultra if you prefer Showcase titles as Ultra has more number of Showcase titles

armaan_99 said:
As per CC better is Ultra if you prefer Showcase titles as Ultra has more number of Showcase titles

And they are not saying the bad part, we lose all Actve services because of some extra showcase channels! :dodgy

armaan_99 said:

yes agree, if u prefer more showcase movie u choose ultra hd. but in mega pack they give active services + 6 showcase movie. :)

Well it's all what the user actually wants... I was in South Mega HD, then realised I am hardly seeing 50% of channels, tried Grand sports pack with HD access fee, now moving to Dhamaal Mix with required add ons and DMP HD add on as the real fact is I am spending 90% of time only watching 10% of channels.
So it's like what you watch ... Few like me(earlier) wanted to have all the channels only for the sake of having it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock