Does Tatasky HD have dual tuners ?

ajaidev

Reaction score
I was contacted by the Tatasky people for HD box installation i asked about the recoding feature to which he said it will come soon around Q1 2013. Then i asked if the HD box had dual tuners like Tatasky HD+ he said it does is this true??

Does dual tuners mean there is a need for 2 separate wires??

HD STB does not dual tuners nor does it support recording.For recording you'll need TataSky +HD

It is suppose to be supported in the near future, Tatasky HD will be able to store/record programs via the usb.

no official confirmation of enabling recording on HD boxes. However, even if it is enabled you may not "watch one and record one" or "record two" since the HD STBs do not have dual tuners

ajaidev said:
I was contacted by the Tatasky people for HD box installation i asked about the recoding feature to which he said it will come soon around Q1 2013. Then i asked if the HD box had dual tuners like Tatasky HD+ he said it does is this true??
Currently no recording & no dual tuners on TS HD.
But as told by CC, you have to wait till Q1 of 2013 for any enhancement in the box.
But we can't be 100% sure for such news from CC .
ajaidev said:
Does dual tuners mean there is a need for 2 separate wires??

Using splitter may require only one cable from Dish to STB.
But normally two wires are better, and future proof.

Congratulation For New Tatasky HD Connection...:tup
Dual Tuner for Recording Two Different Channels Or Record and Viewing Two Different Channel, currently Recording Options Available in Dvr Only So No need To Dual Tuner in Hd Stb, No any Problem if Recording Option Adding on Normal Hd box with One tuner In future,
DishTru HD+ And Dish+ both have One tuner :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock