DDF Exclusive DTH of the Month - August 2023 | Tata Play

The BEST DTH of the Month for August 2023 is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Completely agree to @Vadirocks bro
Still some people voted for Tata Play considering Jingalala offers
Jingalala offers is not special thing
It's already available from years

Title should go for deserving one

Every DTH have some negatives & positives,
When one DTH performance is good then actually maximum members genuine in voting,
But when I saw here some comments "Blindly Tataplay" it's like war only one side, like a pro members,
I'm not telling to all members only few members reason silly...

Tataplay is world no.1 DTH ok happy ?

I'm not a pro to dishd2h, check DishTV/d2h general discussion thread so many times even recently i post angry comments on dishd2h this is called genuine,
Yes we need to accept some faults of our DTH,
Note- only few members not all pro.

D2H Completely Deserves Win Here Even Though They Don't Have Much Bandwidth Still They Have Added Much Needed HD Channels

But Inspite Of Having New Satellite Tata Play Didn't Launched Demanded HD Channels

If Tata Play Wins (Because Of Fan Boys) Here, I'm Not Gonna Post Any Tata Play Updates In This Month For Sure,,,
Giving such threats that you won’t post updates won’t make any difference bro

Such petty things you bring in here …

Voting for DTHOTM is a subjective thing and each and every member votes for their choice depending on various issues, and if their service operator has fulfilled their demands or if they have been happy with the service in that particular month.

Calling someone else a fan boy just because you have a different view lol

Being a senior member, the best you could do was to vote for the operator of you choice silently, but you chose to make this a this way.

This is what you are going to show the newbies / new members . Sad.

Giving such threats that you won’t post updates won’t make any difference bro

Such petty things you bring in here …

Voting for DTHOTM is a subjective thing and each and every member votes for their choice depending on various issues, and if their service operator has fulfilled their demands or if they have been happy with the service in that particular month.

Calling someone else a fan boy just because you have a different view lol

Being a senior member, the best you could do was to vote for the operator of you choice silently, but you chose to make this a this way.

This is what you are going to show the newbies / new members . Sad.

It's DTH Of The Month Buddy Not Favourite DTH Of Lifetime!

So Votes Also Should Be Casted Accordingly! 🤪🤪🤗

D2H Completely Deserves Win Here Even Though They Don't Have Much Bandwidth Still They Have Added Much Needed HD Channels

But Inspite Of Having New Satellite Tata Play Didn't Launched Demanded HD Channels

If Tata Play Wins (Because Of Fan Boys) Here, I'm Not Gonna Post Any Tata Play Updates In This Month For Sure,,,
I want to change my vote to DDFD.. for this 😂

It's DTH Of The Month Buddy Not Favourite DTH Of Lifetime!

So Votes Also Should Be Casted Accordingly! 🤪🤪🤗
Agreed, but then leave that to each members vote.

We cannot force anyone or tell anyone how to vote.

If the poll is being missused then you can tell the team to stop the same from next month as its not providing the real outcome.

My only issue was to the way you reacted bro, like childish.

How are you persoanlly affected if someone votes for a particualar DTH ???

If the poll is being missused then you can tell the team to stop the same from next month as its not providing the real outcome.

My only issue was to the way you reacted bro, like childish.

How are you persoanlly affected if someone votes for a particualar DTH ???

1. You Are Still Not Understanding Purpose Of This Thread,

2. If You Feel Bad About My Post, You're Free To Report

3. Even This Also My Issue Too! Tata Play Fan Boys Doing This Always,,

4. That's Doesn't Mean I Should React Only If I Get Affected Personally, When We See Something Is Not Right, We Can Pinpoint

Agreed, but then leave that to each members vote.

Voting should be based on the performance of that DTH in that month, not by blindly voting for the favorite one, like what the title post also says...
We request members to vote on the basis of DTH's performance during this particular month and other factors instead of your's favourite DTH.

Control your emotions, love and affection for your favourite DTH and hit the vote button to the deserving one. Don't vote blindly for any DTH.

Last edited:
1. You Are Still Not Understanding Purpose Of This Thread,

2. If You Feel Bad About My Post, You're Free To Report

3. Even This Also My Issue Too! Tata Play Fan Boys Doing This Always,,

4. That's Doesn't Mean I Should React Only If I Get Affected Personally, When We See Something Is Not Right, We Can Pinpoint

Voting should be based on the performance of that DTH in that month, not by blindly voting for the favorite one, like what the title post also says...

One question....

If a member is happy with a operator that he is using and votes for that based on its performace, should he be called a Fan Boy ???

Lets be fair here... Lets take my example

Why whould I vote for some other operator that i do not use , if they have added some HD channels ??? How am i being affected if the said DTH operator has added it, and i am not a user of their service ? Should I vote for that operator just becasue they have added it, and it doesnt make a difference if a user is using or not their services ???

Or is it the fault of the members of the poll itself that there are more % of members using DTH A as compared to DTH B ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock